Main Site Updates

Chris J

Just incase you were wondering about the lack of updates, they're really not down to my laziness, but more down to bizare random problems at the host's end. I currently have very limited access to the server, so am having a really hard time updating the site. Rest assured, as soon as the problems are fixed regular updates will resume, along with some cosmetic changes to bring the main site in line with the new look Forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Well now that we've moved servers we are having much more updates recently!

We have a brand new feature looking into the Births, Marriages and Deaths in the bay.

We have another brand new Illustrated Guide to all the episodes that are coming up within the next few weeks in the UK - pretty soon we will have all the episodes up to the 2004 season finale which airs in late June.

Finally the On Location feature has been updated with 2 new locations - Josie's Brothel and Pippa's Awards Ceremony. There are also more locations in the pipeline that I'm working on at the moment.

Enjoy! :)

Well now that we've moved servers we are having much more updates recently!

We have a brand new feature looking into the Births, Marriages and Deaths in the bay.

We have another brand new Illustrated Guide to all the episodes that are coming up within the next few weeks in the UK - pretty soon we will have all the episodes up to the 2004 season finale which airs in late June.

Finally the On Location feature has been updated with 2 new locations - Josie's Brothel and Pippa's Awards Ceremony. There are also more locations in the pipeline that I'm working on at the moment.

Enjoy! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow thank's guy's. :D. Your doing a great job love the new and improved backtothebay.net, it's so cool with all the new picture's and layout. :D

I really like the site as well. Will the Actor Biographies be updated soon please? At the moment you can see the list of names, but when you click on the actor, it comes up that there is a problem.

If your going to include engagements your missing like a thousand!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The list will be constantly updated when I find info on them, I know that I'm missing a few at the moment in each category, but if you want to tell me a few I've missed PM me.

Dan and Leah will go up as a marriage when they get married or as a engagement if they broke it up.

I know that I've missed Charlotte/Steve engagement and the death of Dennis Scott, but I'm working on it.

I was just stating that there have been like a million engagements that have gone nowhere... I can't think of them off the top of my head. It just seemed like it was very final. I think I have most of them over on TV Tome in the pinned thread in the forum. They promised us an FAQ like 12 months ago, but we never got it... *sigh*

But, let me have a think about engagements...