Nicholas Bishop

Guest The Cure

Is anybody else here a fan of his? I just think he a fantastic actor, as well as being rather gorgeous, but is much under-appreciated!

Hence my desire to start this thread.

I sincerely hope they don't lose Peter after the stalker storyline draws to its conclusion........he is the best thing about the show. Why on earth has never made it past "guest" status?? They always do this with their police characters, no matter how central they become......I detect a conspiracy.....

Has anybody seen Nicholas in anything else? I was recently trawling through some old video tapes of mine and to my rather delighted surprise found him in an old episode of Heartbreak High! (remember that???)

He played a rather unsavoury character, and did it very well indeed.

He is rapidly becoming one of my favourite actors.....

Her'es hoping he becomes a regular, at long last!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am with you both here. Nicholas Bishop has been one of my favourite Aussie actors for a while now. He has a great presence, good looks and a very sexy voice!!!

I hope that Peter sticks around for a long while, not just because Nicholas looks good in his gun holster, which he absolutely does, but I also believe there is plenty of potential in the character.

He was in the film Walking on Water with Vince Colosimo and last year played Harrietts' lawyer boyfriend in the last season of White Collar Blue.

I was recently trawling through some old video tapes of mine and to my rather delighted surprise found him in an old episode of Heartbreak High! (remember that???)

He played a rather unsavoury character, and did it very well indeed.

Who did hey play, in which storyline was he involved in?

Majohn, Nicholas was in the last ever few episodes of HBH. He played a dodgy guy called Louie, who sold stolen cars to Drazic. Draz was caught with the stolen cars and almost went down for it, but he turned Louie in at the last second. Louie, presumably, was sent to prison. Draz and Anita then got engaged and drove off in a big red car and that was the end of Heartbreak High.

Ahh.....Memory lane...

Don't worry, Theresa I'm sure Peter isn't the stalker! Although i hope he still gets cop storylines after it's all over, so we can still see him in his trusty gun holster.

*Fantasizes*....

I am Deffinately adding to this thread

He is soooooo Good on H&A

i would luv for him to be on their for good

Come on H&A Do It For Australia Keep him in it

he used to be in a show called "Above The Law" i think that is what it was called

Archived