Music - What've You Got On?

Di

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Diirty Dancing last night, so I felt that I just had to listen to the ORIGINAL Hungry Eyes and that is what I am listening to now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i used to love the new Hungry eyes dance version that they play in clubs but its just bin played out now

I watched Diirty Dancing last night, so I felt that I just had to listen to the ORIGINAL Hungry Eyes and that is what I am listening to now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i used to love the new Hungry eyes dance version that they play in clubs but its just bin played out now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate it with a passion, if I'm honest. I'm really not into that type of music anyway, but it just ruins a classic song that I love so dearly. I feel like I can't listen to the original without hearing the dance version in the back of my mind... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate it with a passion, if I'm honest. I'm really not into that type of music anyway, but it just ruins a classic song that I love so dearly. I feel like I can't listen to the original without hearing the dance version in the back of my mind... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol theyre both my favourite kinds of music, classic and dance, i love hearing old ones brought out in dance i already know all the words then without havin to guess em when im singin :P

Must say that I'm with Liz on this one.. I hate the raved up version of Hungry Eyes! I actually hate all dance music though.. I'm more into indie/rock, that sort of stuff. Really though, I like all different kind of stuff, it just depends on the song.

Now, I'm listening to Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers! :D

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

Must say that I'm with Liz on this one.. I hate the raved up version of Hungry Eyes! I actually hate all dance music though.. I'm more into indie/rock, that sort of stuff. Really though, I like all different kind of stuff, it just depends on the song.

Now, I'm listening to Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers!  :D

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is dance music,

i gotta say though i like most music, the only kind i really don't like is Rap an R&B

mostly rap though i hate it

Hey, I know that is kind of dance music.. but it just depends on songs for me. I wouldn't go out of my way to listen to that kind of music but it was on a cd that my uncle made for me! That is a good song though!

Now, I'm listening to Snow Patrol - Run!

Now, I'm listening to Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers!? :D

Ashirr-Leigh.. xx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is dance music,

i gotta say though i like most music, the only kind i really don't like is Rap an R&B

mostly rap though i hate it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agree with you 100% there. It's hardly what I'd class as "music".

Archived