Home and away stars who been in All Saints and why we love All Saints

sallyandflynnfan

Many Home and Away stars were in All Saints and Home and Away [Summer Bay]. They are listed below. I would also like to know why you guys liked All Saints and your favourite couples from All Saints?

The actors are

Georgie Parker was Terri in All Saints and now Roo in Home and away

Conrad Coleby was Scott in All Saints and Roman in H&A

Josh played Matt in All Saints and Miles in H&A

Martin Lyons Played Luke Forlano in All Saints and Adam in H&A

There were also many Home and away stars who made guests appearences

Adam Wilts

Tempany Deckect

Vanessa Downing

Rebeckah who was Sophie in Home and Away

and many more

WHY I LOVE ALL SAINTS?

The storylines each character given amazing and every episode there always happiness and sadness. After watching All Saints I have been inspired to become an EN which is enrolled nurse.

FAVE ALL SAINTS COUPLES AND WHY

Luke and Paula- From the moment Luke laid his eyes on her I could tell he loved her and when Luke asked Paula out in season 5 it was so sweet despite her saying no. Then in season 6 when he sat by her bedside after she lost her baby I knew he wanted to be with her and support her in a later episode of the same season Luke told her he wanted more then friendship and she was beautiful which I loved and then when they got together it was meant to be and he not only supported her but her son Max as well. Then when Luke put Roses in his car and asked her to marry him it was perfect way to do it. Then in season 7 Paula convinced Luke to ask her again after issues with Michael Max father which caused Luke to have doubts that meant it was clear to me that she loved him and then in there final episode when Luke said he couldn't imagine his life without her I knew they were meant to be

Charlotte and Vincent- From his arrival (then reuniting) I could see a spark there and the way they treated each other was more then friends. Vincent was so protecting of her which I loved and they both always had a good time and said they couldn't Imagine there life without the other. Then in season 8 when Charlotte was with another guy you could see Vincent still loved her so when he told her he loved her I was really happy as I always knew they were meant to be and I loved how in season 9 and 10 Vincent still had feeling for her and I think she did for him. He left because he still had feeling for her they honestly should of got back together

Terri and Mitch- These two were always meant to be anyone could see that. Any moment they spent together you could see a spark and a connection . They belonged together so when they got together it made me so happy despite her losing there baby, Mitch brain tumor and the Rose saga they had lots of happy moments and those moments made up for all the sad ones. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 20:00, sallyandflynnfan said:

The actors are

Georgie Parker was Terri in All Saints and now Roo in Home and away

Conrad Coleby was Scott in All Saints and Roman in H&A

Josh played Matt in All Saints and Miles in H&A

Ella Scott-Lynch and Kip Gamblin (Hayley #2 and Scott Hunter) were both regulars during the final season and Justine Clarke (Roo #1) appeared as semi-regular for about 25 episodes in 1998-1999. It is so weird seeing the two Roos together in those All Saints episodes, as they are nothing alike physically :D

Martin Lynes, Ben Tari, Celia Ireland, Paul Tassone, Fletcher Humphrys, Joy Smithers, Alexandra Davies, Jolene Anderson, Allison Cratchley and Jack Campbell were all part of the regular cast and had guest appearances on H&A. 

As for favourite couples, I too loved Charlotte and Vincent. I always wanted him to return in the final episode to reunite with Charlotte. I also wanted Dan and Jessica to get together too, but they seemed to write her out rather abruptly and Erica just picked up where Jess left. 

On ‎8‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:13, adam436 said:

Ella Scott-Lynch and Kip Gamblin (Hayley #2 and Scott Hunter) were both regulars during the final season and Justine Clarke (Roo #1) appeared as semi-regular for about 25 episodes in 1998-1999. It is so weird seeing the two Roos together in those All Saints episodes, as they are nothing alike physically :D

Martin Lynes, Ben Tari, Celia Ireland, Paul Tassone, Fletcher Humphrys, Joy Smithers, Alexandra Davies, Jolene Anderson, Allison Cratchley and Jack Campbell were all part of the regular cast and had guest appearances on H&A. 

As for favourite couples, I too loved Charlotte and Vincent. I always wanted him to return in the final episode to reunite with Charlotte. I also wanted Dan and Jessica to get together too, but they seemed to write her out rather abruptly and Erica just picked up where Jess left. 

yeah I always wanted Vincent to return in the final and for him and Charlotte to kiss and get together. I thought they were the perfect match and belonged together it was clear how much Vincent loved her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived