Your Favourite Finale

KKB

Favourite Finale  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Jack shot by Angelo stands out to me recently. 

Alisas Death too

Although I wasnt born when Ailsa Death wento air I have seen it and agree with you about both I was 7 when Jack was shot

46 minutes ago, David Deex said:

Christmas 1994 and 2017 finale, Christmas 1994 because it felt family like but with some drama.

Christmas 1994 I agree about the family but with some drama we need more of it these days and the 2017 one kind of did stand out for me 

2017 was prob one of the worst finalies hahah, not sorry. Found it meh. 2008 was the last great year from the show. Some of the best writing ever from this show. I just remember the build up in 2009 too. When the town then found out, Martha as well. Angelo did it. I always had sympathy for Angelo. 

Just now, Luke39 said:

2017 was prob one of the worst finalies hahah, not sorry. Found it meh. 2008 was the last great year from the show. Some of the best writing ever from this show. I just remember the build up in 2009 too. When the town then found out, Martha as well. Angelo did it. I always had sympathy for Angelo. 

I agree

13 hours ago, fletch dt said:

Just checking was the Chloe/Brad reveal with the animal traps not a season finale/season opener? That was one of the few times I can honestly say I didn't see the twist coming.

I dont know think it was 96 finale though

Archived