Which of the original characters would fit best into the present show?

j.laur5

Witch original character would fit in most in current show.   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Donald because he was a strict principal, he would work in today's show, but only if he were younger. I wanted to say Pippa or Ailsa or Tom, because of the direction taken last year in the show, but the changes haven't occurred enough yet and there are some more changes to occur this year.

11 hours ago, harrietjames said:

None of the above. They don't fit the eye candy criteria. If they were shooting the Pilot with the current values TPTB have, many of the original cast wouldn't have been chosen. Tom and Pippa would have looked more like Ben and Maggie.

I thought Vanessa Downing was a very nice looking woman and Tom seemed a very good looking man for his age and for that time. 

23 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I thought Vanessa Downing was a very nice looking woman and Tom seemed a very good looking man for his age and for that time. 

I wasn't saying that they weren't. They wouldn't have hired Kate Ritchie if they were casting Sally as a teen, rather than as a kid either...

18 hours ago, harrietjames said:

I wasn't saying that they weren't. They wouldn't have hired Kate Ritchie if they were casting Sally as a teen, rather than as a kid either...

No, they would hire an almost adult or adult lol, also, do you think Ray Meagher would have been chosen as Alf?

1 hour ago, David Deex said:

No, they would hire an almost adult or adult lol, also, do you think Ray Meagher would have been chosen as Alf?

Nope, if the cast Alf with current philosophy, they would have had someone that could have walked around without a shirt. They cast models and try and teach them to act.

Archived