Who Would You Like To See Return For H&A 30th Year

KKB

2 minutes ago, KKB said:

Really Yay I love Carly but personally I dont think Ben is the best match for her I think Matt is. I cant wait for her return if she is

I dont think she will return. She needs a connection, if sally and/or pippa and/or Frank come back, she may return

2 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

I dont think she will return. She needs a connection, if sally and/or pippa and/or Frank come back, she may return

Yeah Im not sure but she has a connection to Alf. I would love to see Pip Sal or Frank again. Alex who played Frank said he wants to return so maybe he will come back

5 hours ago, KKB said:

Yeah Im not sure but she has a connection to Alf. I would love to see Pip Sal or Frank again. Alex who played Frank said he wants to return so maybe he will come back

Alex also said he is looking for a permanent acting gig. Hope they bring a foster family behind him if he comes back.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/.../Alex-Papps-48-looking-permanent-acting-gig.html

40 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

Alex also said he is looking for a permanent acting gig. Hope they bring a foster family behind him if he comes back.

www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/.../Alex-Papps-48-looking-permanent-acting-gig.html

I hope he does come back permantly I will have a read thanks.

Archived