Which past characters would you like an update on?

project90

Which past characters would you like an update on? Not a return just more news on their lives mentioned in passing by someone 

Like an update on Ric and Matilda would be nice. If Alf mentions going away for their wedding or that they just had a baby or something. 

With Sally I would like to know what is happening with Pippa. Last time Alf mentioned visiting her it sounded like she was back in Phuket so I assume she is ok?

Heath and Bianca and the baby.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, Sally and Pippa if they don't return yet, we need to know how she is going with her mitochondria. Martha should write a letter to Roo, that way we know what Roo's daughter has been up to. An update from Pippa ross would be nice too, if she can't return. Curtis could call Alf. Brax and Ricky could call Ash, or they could meet up off screen, and we can hear Ash talk to another character about it, just to hear how they are, like when Casey starts Early Learning/Child Care and then Kindergarten.

I have a list here you go

Joel Nash

Gypsy Nash

Matt Wilson

Carly Lucini

Heath Braxton

Bianca Scott

Blake Dean

Sophie Simpson

Ric Dalby

Sally Fletcher

Don Fisher