What are your top 5 fave storylines ever on Home and Away and why

sallyandflynnfan

1 Tom and Pippa bringing their family to the bay that how the show began

2 Sally and Flynn whole love story because they are the cutest couple and she happiest with him

3 Phoebe and Brody friendship things i love how they were always there for each other no matter what and how protective he was of her

4 Noah death I loved Noah and hated when he died but the storyline seemed so real that i was at the edge of my seat watching it plus Noah i was attached to so it made me cry more 

5 Brax and Ricky After so many hundles Brax and Ricky got the life they wanted the chance to be together with the person they loved again and to start fresh with their son 

1-The Fletchers Arrive In Summer Bay. After all its how the show began

2- Carly and Matt's Friendship and Relationship. One of my favourite all time couples and friendships.

3-Heath/Zac/Bianca Love Triangle. I honestly dont know who I like better with Bianca. It was intresting how this storyline came back up when Heath and Bianca returned

4- Carly's Rape and Alchocalism. I liked this storyline because it touched on issues that were in society then and still are.

5-Cassie and Macca Abuse. Once again I liked this storyline because it touched on issues in society and it demostrated it really well

Archived