If you could only bring three characters back from the dead who would they be and why?

sallyandflynnfan

1 Flynn Saunders I loved his and Sally love story and that still had lots of ways it could go. Sally was also happier with Flynn by her side. I would also loved to see his relationship with Little Pippa, Ric and Cassie grow

2 Casey Braxton I wasn't expecting him to died and after all the drama in his life i would loved to see him happy with the girl of his dreams 

3 Noah Lawson He deserved happiness with Hayley and a family. He also died so suddenly and the show didn't feel the same without him for at least a year. I would also loved to see more of a Flynn and Noah and Kristy and Noah friendship 

1.Noah Lawson so he can be with Kit and the school can have a decent guidance counsellor again.

2.Shane Parrish just because he's old school and is still one of my favourite characters and was my first crush.

3.Johnny Cooper.We need a believable bad character who is meant to be bad and everyone loves to hate.Or possibly Sarah Lewis for the same reasons.She may have killed my beloved Noah but she's still one of the best villains they've ever had.

1 Shane Parrish- He was such a good character and after all he went through I felt like he deserved a happy ending

2- Michael Ross or Tom Fletcher- Either one because they were both good fathers on the show and you dont really see that these days

3- Flynn Saunders- He was a really good doctor and none of the current ones are good

4- (I know u said only 3) Noah Lawson- He was a loveabe character and him and Hayley deserved happiness and I would like to see more of his and KIrsty's friendship

14 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

1.Noah Lawson so he can be with Kit and the school can have a decent guidance counsellor again.

2.Shane Parrish just because he's old school and is still one of my favourite characters and was my first crush.

3.Johnny Cooper.We need a believable bad character who is meant to be bad and everyone loves to hate.Or possibly Sarah Lewis for the same reasons.She may have killed my beloved Noah but she's still one of the best villains they've ever had.

Noah for sure i miss him so much 

12 hours ago, Martin said:

1. Tom Fletcher - he should never have died!

2. Vinnie Patterson - just because he was so 'Vinnie'.

3. Dodge - the perfect baddie! Nuts and evil yet with a human side too (sometimes).

True Tom shouldn't died and neither should have Vinnie

9 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Bobby Marshall.

Bobby Marshall.

Bobby Marshall.

If it had to be 3 diff people it would be Bobby, Ailsa and Tom Fletcher.

Tom for sure i miss him

1 hour ago, KKB said:

1 Shane Parrish- He was such a good character and after all he went through I felt like he deserved a happy ending

2- Michael Ross or Tom Fletcher- Either one because they were both good fathers on the show and you dont really see that these days

3- Flynn Saunders- He was a really good doctor and none of the current ones are good

4- (I know u said only 3) Noah Lawson- He was a loveabe character and him and Hayley deserved happiness and I would like to see more of his and KIrsty's friendship

I agree with 2 but only with Tom

I have 5 lol

1. Rocco Cooper- He got sucked in by his brother's gang background and prior to that had potential to become a decent human being under Sally and Brad's wing

2. Axel Hay- This may be controversial but similar to Rocco, this guy could have potentially been a bad boy turned good and aside from the storyline with Melody, I actually kinda liked him. I thought that he was quite a funny character and I really liked the friendship between him and Jai

3. Jack Holden- One of my favourites and of the saddest deaths of the series, I wish that he got that happy ending that he deserved

4. Casey Braxton- Refer to my reasoning for No.3, it is the exact same

5. Atticus Decker- I just thought he was a good guy and I wish he could have survived so that Raffy would still have her father alive 

Archived