Which Family Would You Like To See Return

KKB

Which Family Would Like See Back In The Bay  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, dee123 said:

There is NO excuse why we haven't seen more of Irene's family. Foster family or blood related, it doesn't matter. Retcon Mick doesn't count.

I totally agree

1 hour ago, joany208121 said:

The should bring Hayley or Will back for recurring stints. Make the family seem reliant and still close. Also dropping a few lines of where people are wouldn't hurt. 

I have just been watching some Will's guest stints particually ones in the 2000's. I agree about the dropping lines of where people are wouldnt hurt

1 hour ago, dee123 said:

I still think what they did to Will and Gypsy was crap, Will in particular cause you know he killed someone and went to jail and they should be ashamed of that story line.

I know some folks are unhappy that they've taken away their "happily ever after" ... But Will killing someone to protect someone he loves fits in with his character, it would have worked better if it had been someone like Irene that he was protecting, unbeknownst to her.

13 hours ago, harrietjames said:

I know some folks are unhappy that they've taken away their "happily ever after" ... But Will killing someone to protect someone he loves fits in with his character, it would have worked better if it had been someone like Irene that he was protecting, unbeknownst to her.

What's worse is that story hasn't been mentioned since. No Irene visiting him in jail or anything. She wasn't even bothered. Terrible writing people

Archived