The Waves Crash!

christine king

Story Title: The Waves Crash!
Type of story: Medium Fic
Main Characters: Ruby, Brax, Casey, Heath, Bianca, Liam, April, Dexter, Sid, Indi, Sasha, Romeo, Xaiver, Gina, John
BTTB rating: T/A
Genre: Drama/Family/Romance/General
Does story include spoilers: Yes
Any warnings: Violence.
Summary: Five years about Ruby left Summer bay she get's an emergency call from Brax that brings her back to the bay but just who did she really come back for? and how will facing her past work out for her?

Chapter 1: 

Apartment

Ruby enters her new apartment, she figured she can't stay in the bay let as she doesn't know how everyone will react to seeing her. She keeps flashing back to what brought her back here, it was Brax! He called her, he was upset and worried and said she needed to come back and talk to Casey as he was in trouble. She knew as soon as he said "his" name she would return, she had too. When she was in prison she thought about Casey a lot, what their life would be like if she hadn't messed up so badly, if she had just realized sooner that he was the "one" and not Romeo like she thought, maybe she wouldn't of ended up in jail. But she doesn't like to dwell on these things, it doesn't help anymore. She got counselling once she got out of jail and stayed with Morag in the city for a few years and she even dated some guys, It was never serious though and she wasn't native to know why, she kept thinking they weren't "him". And well it was never going to work after that was it?. But she's back now for better or for worse and she was ready to face her past head on, she wasn't running or hiding anymore, she was determined to make amends.

The Walker House

Xaiver was with Sasha but he couldn't figure out how to tell her his news. He wasn't even suppose to know and Brax would kill him himself if he ever finds out but he can't lie to his girlfriend especially when it affects her just as much as him maybe more. So Xaiver was with Casey last night just hanging out and being a good friend when he accidentally overheard Brax's phone call and more importantly who he was calling! Imagine his surprise to hear it was Ruby! His ex, his first love and Casey's ex too, lets not forget that point. But the point is he is still trying to wrap his head around it and more importantly how he feels about it. Ruby will always have a place in his heart how could she not? He was pretty horrible to her at times he can admit that and a crap friends at others for sure, he didn't care enough after they broke up twice! although she did fall for 2 other guys! its not like he was the reason they broke-up, she betrayed him twice! give him a break but he feels bad he hasn't seen her once or even tried to call her after she got out, he should of. He thinks maybe he should call her now, figure out what she is doing here and ask her why she's back ect but he figures she wouldn't speak to him now, she probably hates him!

Irene's House

April and Dexter were kissing on April's bed. April pulls away and sits up on the bed indicating she wants to talk. Dexter sits up as well anticipating what she is going to say. April: Bianca and Liam are coming down for the weekend Dexter: that's great isn't it? April: Yes but Heath is here though Dexter: so the are adults they can deal with it! April: Yeah but should I warn Heath? Dexter: No, you remember what happened last time? April: yes Dexter: good, just leave it alone April: ok Dexter pulls her into a hug. Dexter: It'll be ok April: I love you Dexter: I love you too

The Surf Club

John and Gina are at the juice bar. Gina: I think there is something up with Xaiver John: what, why? Gina: He's been acting weird the last couple of days John: you think hes hiding something? Gina: maybe? John: should we check his room? Gina: no we can't do that! John: If he's in trouble? Gina: I'm sure he's not John: you just said you were worried about him! Gina: Yeah but John: no buts lets go John drags her out of the surf club

The Palmer House

John and Gina arrive and they start to go through Xavier's room. They find a box that has a few cards and some money when she opens the card she is shocked by what it says....

The Braxton House

Brax and Heath were auguring about Casey. Heath: you sure bring Ruby back was smart? Brax stop questioning me I know what I'm doing Heath: Yeah I'm sure you do! Brax: what is that suppose to mean? Heath: It's always about Casey isn't it, its never about me! Brax: you? you can look after yourself! you never wanted my help Heath: you never offered it! Brax: Yeah I did, I care, your both my brothers Heath: and Kyle? Brax: He's happy in the city with Phoebe Heath: Yeah I know, every time he calls that's all he talks about! Brax: I was their for you, I bailed you out so many times Heath: I know, I was just jealous that my baby brother got your attention more than me Brax: you remember the day he was born? Heath: Yeah, you had the biggest grin on your face Brax: Yeah and from that day I made a promise to protect him with my life. That's why Ruby is here, Casey needs her. Heath: I wish I had someone like that Brax: Hey not my problem you stuffed it up with both Bianca and April! Heath: don't remind me! Brax: But hey at least they weren't my ex Tegan! seriously what were you thinking? Heath: revenge on you! Brax: what for? Heath: for not paying me enough attention! Brax: that's not a good enough reason! Heath: Yeah I know that now, sorry Brax: Better late than never I suppose

Outside the Braxton House

Ruby arrives and takes a few deep breaths to calm herself, she can do this. Just as she's about to walk to the front door Casey comes out if it! Ruby and Casey both stare at each other in shock, they are very surprised to see each other. Casey attempts to talk but he can't get any words out and Ruby is the same. Indi arrives and is shocked to see Casey and Ruby together. Ruby finally finds her voice, Ruby: Hi Casey: Hi Indi: what the hell are you doing here? Ruby: I can explain Indi: well... Ruby: I can came back because.. Brax arrives after hearing the commotion, Brax: I brought her back! Indi: How could you? Casey: Brax... Brax: Cas come on Casey: I.. Brax: don't do this! Casey: I won't Casey bails and heads towards the street Ruby: what the hell is going on? Indi: Brax didn't tell you? of course he didn't! Me and Casey are together now!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great start to this fanfiction

Interesting twist that Casey and Indi are together. Wondering how Ruby will react to the news

Update soon please xx

Wasn’t it a intersting twist? Thanks for reading.

29 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Shocked that Indi and Casey are a couple.

Wondering how Ruby will react 

Update again soon :)

Yes how will Ruby react? Thanks for reading.

1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

Indi and Casey IS intriguing ... though sounds like Brax thinks that Ruby/Casey is maybe the lesser of two evils !!!

Wondering what JOhn and Gina found when they were snopping in Xave's room???

Coooool chapter

Yeah Brax seems to think he knows what he’s doing :lol:

Yes what did they find? :wink:

Thanks for reading.

I was wondering if there's a reason it's formatted so strangely? It's very hard to read, because you can't tell who's speaking very easily. You don't normally format your stories like this?

Anyway... I like the premise. Interesting twist at the end that Casey and Indi are together, and that Brax has decided to meddle in his love life and try to get him back with Ruby. Wonder why he thinks Indi is wrong for him?

Brax has gone to alot of trouble if he wants Ruby and Casey together lets see if his meddling pays off. Thats botherly love at a whole new level.

If it was my choice I would choose Ruby any day of the week..

Wondering if Brax is this crashing wave though thinking his doing good but destorying everything for everyone

Archived