Who has been your favorite nuclear family?

project90

Who been your favorite nuclear family?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 17/11/2017 at 10:33, j.laur5 said:

The Fletchers were a foster family and Ruth's mum was dead when the show began.  

Tom and Pippa had Christopher.

In away I would consider them a nuclear family same with Pippa and Michael when they had Dale.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:26, Marls said:

What about when Alf and Ailsa had Duncan wouldn’t that be considered a nuclear family?

On 11/19/2017 at 12:48, Marls said:

Tom and Pippa had Christopher.

In away I would consider them a nuclear family same with Pippa and Michael when they had Dale.

Seeing as there has been only 3 nuclear families in the 30 year history of the show (to arrive as traditional family not been made into one as the show went along ) who has been your favorite?

Very first page I said family that introduce as a nuclear  family not turned into one over time. So only 3 families have arrived in summer bay as regulars that have had mum dad and few children that are biologically their kids

Archived