Ryder Jackson - Lukas Radovich

project90

2 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I am not sure why fans of this show want every young male character to be gay. For the sake of having an LGBT character on the show. 99% of young male characters or hell in general are into girls. It just seems random. Oh the next young male character should be gay.

The oft quoted statistic is that 10% of the population is same sex attracted.  There are about 20 characters (so theoretically 2)

2 hours ago, Luke39 said:

I am not sure why fans of this show want every young male character to be gay. For the sake of having an LGBT character on the show. 99% of young male characters or hell in general are into girls. It just seems random. Oh the next young male character should be gay.

Yes, Ryder is a good character in his own right and doesn't need to be gay. However, H&A is still a joke until it starts representing the 10% of the population that it continues to ignore. But that's a separate issue, we know this show in general is not too bothered about quality. 

I shall continue to enjoy this new character to add to the Stewart legacy!

17 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

I’m wondering who his father is as he has his mother’s last name.

Home and Away could be smart and have ties to an existing cheactrr who will stay on, Quinn and Steven meet up in 2000 and have a one night stand?

I like that idea. And now you come to mention it he does look a little like Steven.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Lukas is 22 apparently according to an article I just read. Seems odd he''s dating a 15/16 year old on the show.

Someone on his Instagram wrote  " Are you ok being a bloke in his twenties- snogging a school kid for work? #justasking"

Actor who plays Bella is also 22 also playing around the same age.

Edited by vinny06

27 minutes ago, vinny06 said:

Lukas is 22 apparently according to an article I just read. Seems odd he''s dating a 15/16 year old on the show.

Someone on his Instagram wrote  " Are you ok being a bloke in his twenties- snogging a school kid for work? #justasking"

Actor who plays Bella is also 22 also playing around the same age.

He's actually 24 now I think, according to famousbirthdays (not sure how accurate it is) and IMDB which says he graduated from uni in 2016, having started the course at 19. 

I do thinks its a bit awkward but is something that unfortunately happens a lot in TV/movies. I know Chloe Moretz has spoken about having to kiss much-older guys for work when she was underage. I guess at least they're not dating in real life.

• 1 year later...