Downloading Episodes

enicoleb23

15 minutes ago, enicoleb23 said:

I'm new to this whole website, but I'm wondering how I can download episodes from home and away. I can't find episode 4225 anywhere and I don't want to skip any episodes haha. Please help! ??

For starters, welcome to the forum! I do hope you enjoy it!

As you're new here, it is understandable that you may not have become familiar with the rules. I'd like to draw your attention to Rule #13:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, please DO NOT post links to episode downloads, links to other sites which provide episode downloads, or discuss where/how to acquire the show online publicly on the forum. This also extends to other TV shows."

Therefore, I'd like to politely ask you to refrain from the discussion of piracy :)

1 hour ago, Matt said:

For starters, welcome to the forum! I do hope you enjoy it!

As you're new here, it is understandable that you may not have become familiar with the rules. I'd like to draw your attention to Rule #13:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control, please DO NOT post links to episode downloads, links to other sites which provide episode downloads, or discuss where/how to acquire the show online publicly on the forum. This also extends to other TV shows."

Therefore, I'd like to politely ask you to refrain from the discussion of piracy :)

Thanks for letting me know! :)  

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Hey did anyone notice that the video clips on Home and Away Offical website is now ONLY for Australia viewing?? :o No longer for New Zealand and UK viewers anymore! I wonder why...? 

Could be that they contain spoilers at NZ/UK pace or could be due to they way that copyrights are sold - a similar reason to why there are different regions on DVD and Blu ray

• 1 month later...

Archived