Roxanne "Roxy" Miller - Lisa Lackey

jakeyy.

She was on our screens from 1992-1995, and I loved her character.

Her finding out she is related to Blake and Karen was a great way to give her a more understandable background.

I loved her closeness with Sarah and the Stewarts

Her relationship with Rob I hated but the sort of one with Luke I liked.

Her axing was upsetting, I liked her character and she was replaced by Donna, who I didn’t like as she left early.

ALSO, what are your thoughts of Roxy?

Also, where is Lisa Lackey now? It’s like she’s disappeared?

I have been watching the her and Rob stuff and I didnt like how she just broke up with him and left.

I liked her relationship with Blake,Sarah and Alf and Alisa.

According to Laura Vaquez who played Sarah she is still in Australia and a Mum 

4 hours ago, KKB said:

I have been watching the her and Rob stuff and I didnt like how she just broke up with him and left.

I liked her relationship with Blake,Sarah and Alf and Alisa.

According to Laura Vaquez who played Sarah she is still in Australia and a Mum 

Yea same, but that’s what happened after she was axed prematurely

Thanks for that, I was curious of her whereabouts as she use ti live in the same city as me.

1 hour ago, jakeyy. said:

Yea same, but that’s what happened after she was axed prematurely

Thanks for that, I was curious of her whereabouts as she use ti live in the same city as me.

Yeah thats what happens and no worries

She did a fair bit of acting after Home And Away. Shortly after she was in a Flipper movie which I remember her talking about in an interview. 

In the 00s she was in American series Heroes. 

I'm not 100% sure she was one of the many that was axed around that time. I've never read it, as I had with Luke, Sarah, Tug etc. She said in an interview once that she felt there was nothing more she could learn from being in a soap anymore. I think she wanted other challenges. 

Here is her IMDb page 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0480118/

I thought Lisa Lackey left by choice. I remember reading she was pretty uncomplimentary of "Home and Away" in the late 90s, she looked down on it, correct me if I'm wrong.

I ended up quite liking Roxy in the end of 1994 and beginning of 1995. I thought the cancer storyline showed a vulnerability to her which made her a lot more endearing than she had been previously. I wouldn't say she was the most memorable character to ever appear on the show but I think that final storyline of her's made her more memorable than she would otherwise have been - at least for me.

• 3 weeks later...