How Many Bedrooms is Summer Bay house

BHK45

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/10/2017 at 06:59, Red Ranger 1 said:

There did seem to be about six bedrooms in the 00s when I think you had Sally, Alf, Ric, Cassie(who shared with Martha for a bit), Little Pippa and Morag all apparently with their own rooms.So it would help if they did turn a room into a nursery when Christopher was born.

Yes, even into the 2010s, they had Alf, Miles, Marilyn, Roo & various kids needing more that four bedrooms. Given at times they had about 8 people living in the house, even during the Fletcher/Ross period, I don’t know how they managed with just one bathroom. I’m surprised they weren’t all using the toilet & shower block in the Caravan Park.

5 hours ago, c120701 said:

Yes, even into the 2010s, they had Alf, Miles, Marilyn, Roo & various kids needing more that four bedrooms. Given at times they had about 8 people living in the house, even during the Fletcher/Ross period, I don’t know how they managed with just one bathroom. I’m surprised they weren’t all using the toilet & shower block in the Caravan Park.

there must have been one downstairs and one upstairs.

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 13:46, j.laur5 said:

I thought Pippa shared with Sally?. 

I'm pretty sure she was mentioned as having her own room.We saw Sally's room quite a few times and there was no sign of a second bed or of Pippa being there during the night, plus she shared with Brad for a time.

• 3 weeks later...
On October 5, 2017 at 01:59, Red Ranger 1 said:

There did seem to be about six bedrooms in the 00s when I think you had Sally, Alf, Ric, Cassie(who shared with Martha for a bit), Little Pippa and Morag all apparently with their own rooms.So it would help if they did turn a room into a nursery when Christopher was born.

Yikes! 

I am so behind! Morag and Alf lived at the Summer Bay house? What happened to the house Alf shared with Ailsa?

• 3 months later...

Alf Roo Leah VJ. I got the impression Ryder was sleeping on couch because there were no more bedrooms and

Spoiler

he took over VJ's room when he left or am I mistaken?

I think the most I remember living there was at the very start of the  Sutherland/Hunters. 

Rhys and Beth

Dani and Scott? (Have feeling they there but didn't last long as house packed)

Jade

Kristy (who pretty sure move out not long after into Irene with Kane)

Robbie 

Matilda and Henry 

And i don't remember did Kit ever live there

Archived