All or Nothing Special Discussion.

j.laur5

I really enjoyed some wonderful acting by all actors. 

The thing I love most about this special was having Kyle as the star in this and seeing what a complex character he was and what terrific actor he was. 

It was nice to see Kyle have a positive final appearance by risking his life big time in saving a prison guard. 

I like how it foreshadowed Kyle's release as Isla was ready to turn herself or get released by saving a prison guard. 

It's a shame Kyle didn't return for Phoebe's exit as Kyle and Phoebe were a more popular couple than Brax and Ricky. 

Also I don't normally like Ash but he was very brave in this special and Heath proved himself a good guy. 

I watched this again last Thursday and I must say on the 2nd watch I enjoyed this a lot more than the first.

Agree 100% about Kyle and Nic being a fantastic actor was really good to see him back and nice that the writers kinda wrote a way back into the show for his character if it was ever decided to bring him back. It was nice to see him decide to stay in jail other than spend life on the run I think it shows the side to Kyle's character that we saw on the show many times. I was also guttered Phoebe never visited him on screen for her exit especially when she went to see him just before his exit. There could of been a nice scene where Kyle was the one to convince her to go on tour.

I loved the Gunno and Ash showdown and the fact Ash stood up to Gunno with the intention of not becoming violent because he was worth more than him and I always get that about Ash that yes he's been in prison but deep down he's a decent guy.

I thought the show for the most part wrote Heath to be a little more grown up in a Brax type way until he threw a hissy fit because he didn't think he was good enough for Bianca.

Still a shame Brax never came back for the specials I think it would of been a nice send off for his character to team up with his Brothers one last time especially considering he was mentioned a few times and Brax would of been straight there had he heard about the riot during his time on the show, especially considering Gunno kidnapped Casey.

One of the silliest things was the fact that getting in and out of that prison involved a great deal of agility (running, jumping, wriggling and squeezing through tight spaces) and it was shown to be quite difficult for all the able bodied people. So it really made me laugh that Kyle, who could barely make it down a flight of stairs after being shot twice, was able to leap between buildings! Lol! :lol:<_< And then wriggle through an air-con duct.

Also, he would be in so much trouble for breaking out of prison (even if he is injured and there was a riot happening) It would be very hard to prove that you weren't trying to escape. That would probably negate any goodwill there might be for saving a guard. He ain't getting out anytime soon! :(

Also, surely there's a law against breaking into a prison? Wouldn't Ash have been in a spot of bother too? Who's to say that he and Kyle weren't in cahoots, and that he didn't sneak in to get him? I don't think 'my mates were in trouble' is a decent enough excuse :lol:

Very silly! 

On 10/2/2017 at 23:51, Gazza said:

I watched this again last Thursday and I must say on the 2nd watch I enjoyed this a lot more than the first.

Agree 100% about Kyle and Nic being a fantastic actor was really good to see him back and nice that the writers kinda wrote a way back into the show for his character if it was ever decided to bring him back. It was nice to see him decide to stay in jail other than spend life on the run I think it shows the side to Kyle's character that we saw on the show many times. I was also guttered Phoebe never visited him on screen for her exit especially when she went to see him just before his exit. There could of been a nice scene where Kyle was the one to convince her to go on tour.

I loved the Gunno and Ash showdown and the fact Ash stood up to Gunno with the intention of not becoming violent because he was worth more than him and I always get that about Ash that yes he's been in prison but deep down he's a decent guy.

I thought the show for the most part wrote Heath to be a little more grown up in a Brax type way until he threw a hissy fit because he didn't think he was good enough for Bianca.

Still a shame Brax never came back for the specials I think it would of been a nice send off for his character to team up with his Brothers one last time especially considering he was mentioned a few times and Brax would of been straight there had he heard about the riot during his time on the show, especially considering Gunno kidnapped Casey.

In my head Phoebe's new man was Kyle. Kyle was released and fully cleared. He was told  by Ash that Phoebe had gone to USA. Kyle goes to the USA to reunite with Phoebe. Kyle and Phoebe decided they don’t want anyone knowing from Summer Bay so Phoebe just said she had a new man. 

Archived