pembie

Title: Starved Of Fear

Type of Fic: Short/Medium

Main Characters: Brody Alf,Buddy, Raffy, Kat

Genre: Comedy Horror

BTTB Rating:  A

Does it contain spoilers: No

Warnings (SC)

Summary: This is for anyone who fears clowns.

Starved Of Fear

Chapter one

Brody Morgan hated custard he became aware of this dislike as it hit him quite literary in the face with great speed. He hated how it slowly slid and slipped down his face. The texture and thickness of the yellow curtain of droopiness blinded his eyes from the bright blinding lights of the Big Top. Brody’s eyes were very sensitive he often locked himself away with curtains drawn huddled up on his teenage mutant ninja turtles themed sofa playing Playstation in his bedroom. While he heard frustrated shouts coming from his Mom of making the most of the glorious sunshine and not to waste it. That was a somewhat pointless suggestion to be put forwards Brody wasn’t good at sports, so it wasn’t like he could venture outside with the hope of kicking a ball about, well not without tripping himself up in the process. He wasn’t going to score a goal between those huge goal posts; he couldn’t even score with girls.

Sure he had someone he fancied and she liked him too. The girl in question was called Phoebe Nicholson and she was the dreamiest rock chick in his entire school. Phoebe laughed at Brody’s obsession of arranging his pens and pencils into a neat line of order. No pen or pencil was set askew or at a slight wonk. No they had to be in prefect synch and prefect alignment to each other. Brody liked Phoebe she didn’t seem to think all his little habits were strange not even the one where he often sprayed the seats or tables, either on the school bus or the tables at school. Brody was very wary of gems and nasty diseases. If there was even the slightest hint of dirt under the his fingernails Brody was right there scrubbing with his very own smooth strawberry scented soapy hand wash. He often carried in his rucksack a tub of baby wipes and often wore a hat in the very scary off handed event of a bird emptying its bowels as the pesky creature flew over his head.

Brody wipes the custard from his eyes and wonders which was more humiliating the standing in front of a custard pie cannon and getting splattered in the chops all in the name of circus entertainment of hearing the audience of the Big Top laughing so hard that they nearly fell from their chairs. Brody hadn’t realised how hurtful living the life of a clown would have turned out to be. Brody sighed this wasn’t fun at all, in fact along with custard Brody hated clowns. Even more than when he tried to kiss Phoebe and she had pushed him away telling him she was saving herself for the day of her first sell out rock and roll gig before she bogged herself down with all that lovey dovey feelings mushy stuff, Brody had pointed out she was only thirteen years old and she could be waiting a very long time for that to happen. That sound of advice it turned out to be was a mistake. Phoebe had grabbed up her little wooden stringed guitar and stomped away shouting at Brody as she went to make sure he washed his potty mouth out with soapy bubbly water. His mouth was full of dirty, dirty insults and  come and too find her after he had done that and beg for her forgiveness. It turned out Brody had taken her up on that, but Phoebe the crafty mare had made sure she was sat upon high in the far reaches of her tree house. Brody was scared of heights But his heart ached ever so more as he heard Phoebe tapping at her bongo drums from somewhere amongst the treetops above.

Thinking that he could impress Phoebe Romeo and Juliet style maybe Brody went to pick his measly pay packet of clown wages up from the circus’s ticket office. It turned out he was losing money he hadn’t taken as many custard pies to the face like he used too at the start of the summer. Brody sighed and grabbed up his bike from outside the tent. Now began the journey home passed the long and winding smelly sewer drainpipe Brody quickly grabbed at the cotton wool buds he had stuffed into his jacket pockets and poked them up his nose in the hope of creating a strong blockage for the smell of those sewage rats with a bit of lucky the small rodents would be scared away from his clown makeup that Brody just can’t be bothered to wipe from his face he was one depressed clown even if his manic blood rose red smile said the portrayed him as happy.   

Thanks for your comments

Chapter 2

Brody Morgan’s mind consisted of many imaginable thoughts and fantasies and often his wistful mind created characters of sheer wonderment and intrigue. In truth Brody did this as a way to be able to cope with the realisation that he just didn’t have that many friends bar Phoebe, and with how their last encounter had ended up playing out Brody could either plonk himself down at the foot of the massive conker tree that housed Phoebe’s tree house/ retreat away from him amongst the branches or Brody could just give her time to break through her whiny mood. Brody didn’t know much about girls other than they were very pretty to gaze upon. But there starts the problems of realising that you end up finding other girls prettier than the rest of them and then you want to hold their hands and kiss them maybe on the cheek or heavens behold even on the lips but to do so you first need to interact with one of their species. Then the drama begins and often well in Phoebe’s case anyways they start to get very, very angry with you for some odd reason.

Brody couldn’t deny that he found real life quite the drag and to boot it was also very scary, with all its unseen pesky little gems.

So that was why Brody lived most of his life confined inside a see through fantasy bubble of make believe. It was inside this bubble that Brody found that all the characters and friends he dreamt up came to life as hallucinations. So that is what makes this next part feel like just the run of the mill for Brody. Brody was pedalling his way home from the circus looking like the grumpiest most glummest  looking clown your ever want to meet. When the echoes from the spooky long grey drainpipe rumbled and shook as the young boy pumped his tiny skinny legs to gain enough speed so he could just go gliding on past the clunking noise of the pipe. Suddenly  Brody gazed over his shoulder as his bike skidded to a stop. Out of the drainpipe Brody watched as a zig zagging ziggy wiggy type fairy flew and came to sit on his handlebars. of his bike.

Using her wand where a sliver star was fixed to the end of it the fairy blew fairy dust into Brody face, making him suddenly sneeze. The small fairy giggled and flew level with his nose, gave it a quick kiss and then started an odd jingly dance.

“Ziggy’s the name oh yes it is. I soar I see I surf the swampy sewerage pipes of SummerBay’s drainage systems. You would be very surprised at what floats within its murky mucky currents of shi…..”

“Yes thank you” Brody said cutting her off. No way was he going to allow one of his hallucinations to have such a potty poo poo mouth of such vulgar language.

“Oooh I say aren’t you Mr Serious may I ask why soooooooooo serious lets put a smile on that face of yours eh With a tiny winey little magical fairy dust goodness” Ziggy said flying a few metres away from Brody’s face

“Oh buzz off you fairy” Brody moaned trying to shoo Ziggy away with his hand.

“What did you say to me Morgan? You better watch out or I will start to think you were asking for a knuckle sandwich.” shouted Robbo another fellow circus performer. Brody watched as the muscled goth boy bully came out of the shadows of the tunnel of the underpass bridge where the subway ran beneath.  Robbo’s two sidekicks followed behind laughing. Robbo was a Lion tamer ironic really given he insisted he enjoyed it even if he screamed at the sight of one of those man eating giant cats. Robbo claimed his screams were of sheer delight and joy every single time the circus ring master asked if he was going to be able to cope. Robbo brushed this side denying the ring master that he had a heart wrenching fear of cats in general never mind the ones that were likely to eat you. Pussycats were as scary too him But Robbo had to withhold his tough guy reputation he was the town’s bully amongst the kids when all was said and done.  Robbo also claimed to have a photographic memory too and was told quite bluntly that yes that would be a very useful skill to have in the circus. Robbo missed the ring master’s sarcasm.  

Lena Robbo’s left hand sidekick was a young girl, who had taken the job of being someone who enjoyed getting sawed in half but the only problem there was she hated the sight of blood.

Zannis Robbo’s right hand sidekick was very good at hiding in plain sight. His fear though was that he didn’t really enjoy the hiding part that came with that role, what if he just faded away forgotten and lost one day.

“Talking to yourself Morgan were you?” Robbo asked stepping forwards pounding some grit into his skin of his clenched fist as he advanced Brody. Lena and Zannis followed suit looking very menacing.

“Guys come on now let me get passed” Brody said rolling his bike forwards.

“We only want to have some fun aren’t clowns supposed be fun?” Lena asked. Eyelashes fluttered as she said this as though she might have been trying to flirt. Brody didn’t know for sure girls were very strange to try and flirt when you are bullying someone was just odd.

“Zannis its your turn to mock this loser” Robbo said turning.

“Zannis, Zannis where are you? Oh come on now man come out of those shadows stop hiding and stop showing off” Robbo said rolling his eyes.

Yeah but tell me the truth you couldn’t see me could ya Robbo my man and yet those shadows were very scary and dark” Zannis said shaking.

“I will cut you” Lena said jumping forwards with her flip pocket knife.

“Lena babe that’s my knife”

“Oh yeah sorry Robbo”

Robbo then lunged forward and slashed at Brody’s bike tyres. Brody managed to move the bike back to miss the attended attempt of the knife lunged slash attack. This was a BMX bike and Brody wasn’t going to let the likely hoods of Robbo damage her. Brody was now standing at the wide dark gaping hole of the drainpipe and he found a red balloon in the back of his clown pants, and huffing and puffing he quickly blew it to its maximum size.

“What are you doing weirdo?” Zannis asked laughing.

Lena removed her hair clip and is just about to pop the balloon when suddenly it goes BANG. Robbo, Zannis and Lena glanced around but Brody was nowhere to be seen. and Brody stayed that way as in gone, missing, faded to nothing more than a memory for the next twenty seven years. There have been other disappearances since Brody’s last known sighting though and a great number of disappearances all of which are all very mysterious.      

Thank you for all your comments

Chapter 3

Little Alfie watched his very clever older sister Morag, as she applied the little droplets of superglue along the edges of his triangle sail of  his homemade sail boat The Blaxland

“There you go Alfred your very own working sail boat.” Morag said passing it to him.

“Yay that took for flaming forevers Moragy” Alfie said as he peered at the boat for a close up inspection.

“Alfred no cursing or I will have too tell the honourable judge that is our Mother.” Morag said looking at him sternly over her nose balanced spectacles. Alfie looked absolutely flabbergasted at his missy goodie two shoes act.

“Flaming is grown up word Moragy don’t be such a poo poo head its not flaming swearing.” Alfie said this while his lip quivered at the worry that his big very well behaved sister was going to dob him in to their Mom, once she returned from her day of hooking bait to fishing lines at the local bait shop.

“Your too young for grown up words Alfred” Morag said shaking her finger and tutting at her brother.

“I’s flaming not I’s is….”

“Four Alfred your four”

“And you’re a poo poo flaming head. I go get my raincoaty and I’s sails my boat” Alfie then turned and stomped his way over to the coat stand he smiled when he spotted his yellow raincoat.

Morag rolled her eyes. Alfie could be so annoying sometimes, but hopefully she had managed to distract him enough with the making of his boat. Morag’s boyfriend Ross was coming over with a boxset of Law And Order for them both to snuggle on down and watch between their intakes of shallow breathy kisses.

“Now Alfred you know the rules right?”

“I’s not to talk to strangers I’s not to say out too long because I’s will get a flaming chill.”

“And don’t wander away from where I can see you stay in view of the house.”

“I’s wills bossy Moragy” Alfie moaned.

“Oh and one last thing Alfred don’t go falling down any drainpipes” Morag threw her head back and laughed, when she had composed herself again she saw Alfie looking at her with a facial expression of confused bafflement the way he sometimes watched The Teletubbies even at the grand age of four Alfie knew there was something slightly wrong and freaky about aliens with television sets moulded into their stomachs.    

“You’s is nots funnys Moragy”

“Oh Alfred where is your sense of humour your so grumpy” Morag said as she opened the front door to be welcomed by the violent downpour of rain. Alfie glanced back at her and blew a loud raspberry as he ran off. For a moment Morag thought of calling out to her brother but it was at this point that the handsome Ross pulled into the driveway in the backseat of his dad’s police car. Morag’s cheeks went ruby red with shyness at the sight of her boyfriend’s dad peering at her from behind the windscreen of the car. Ross’s dad looked way strict like he was the type not to let anyone take the Charlie of him and get away with it. Ross climbed out of the car and ran over to greet Morag they hugged awkwardly as Ross’s dad watched them. Then he pulled out of the driveway and Ross and Morag stood waiting the seemly long minutes of watching Ross’s dad turn around and then slowly drive on down the street. Once his engine had faded into the distance Morag grabbed hold of Ross and snogged his face off. She then pulled him inside the house before letting the front door slam shut.

Meanwhile Alfie skipped his way down the road laughing giddily following his floating paper boat as it lapped up the currents of the heavy turret of rain water.

“Yaaaaay you are good flaming boat. Alfie screamed with joy as he ducked underneath highways road works signs.

“I’s is Captain Pugswash” Alfie screamed with happiness. He threw his tiny arms into the air and laughed. Laughed at exactly the wrong time and got a gob full of a highways sign. Alfie fell to the ground and cried out as he watched his little sail boat as it sped up and got washed down the opened drain of his main street.

“Oh flamings hells” Alfie shouted as he chased after the boat and fell to his tiny knees outside the open drain. It was dark and scary to look into the drain, but Alfie was a brave boy, and he could see little flickers of light within  the drains darkness. Were they night lights for the mice and rats who lived down there? Or….. Alfie jumped back as the nightlights turned out to be the eyes of a smiling clown. A smiling clown who had seemed to have lost the circus somehow.

“Hello there Alfie” the clown said its eyes grew in size and glowed brightly with menace and….

“You’re a bit flaming stupids lost the flaming circus have yous?”

The clown looked slightly taken back.

“I haven’t been to the circus in a long, long time Alfie”

“Buts yous a clown” Alfie said looking confused.

I fell into sewers and….”

“Yous must flaming smelly”

The clown sighed impatiently and held his white gloved hand out.

“Is your boat Alfie?”

“Yes it flaming well is can I have it back like flaming nows?”

“Yes just take it” the clown said offering Alfie the boat.

“No I’s not supposed talks to flaming strangers. My sister says they are strange dangerous galahs, and yous looks like a galah stucks down the sewer.”

“I am no galah Alfie I am Brody the dancing clown.” Brody did a small jingly dance as a way to demonstrate.

“Really yous got a enough space to dance down there don’t you’s get covered in poo?”

Brody sighed again.

“Take your boat Alfie.”

“No it’s ok it’s all soggy it won’t float anymores.”

“Oh’s but it will float, everything floats down here” Brody the fear craving clown said smiling like a Cheshire cat. That smile so often had made flocks of girls throw themselves right down his long shaft of a drainpipe in times gone by.

Everything floats Yeah like poo does that float?” Alfie asked.

“Just take your god dam boat you silly boy take it.”

“No I don’ts wants it anymore” Alfie said quite stubbornly.

“Fine do you want a balloon? They go pop like popcorn would you like popcorn I have made some toffee flavoured.”

“Nos I am allergic to popcorn but my sister I coulds scare her with a balloon.”

“Oh so here you are” Brody said as he allowed a red balloon to float out of the drainpipe Alfie caught its string and smiled.

“Thank you” Alfie said.

“No, no, no come back come back I need to refill my fear meter my hunger it longs for your fear come back you silly boy I haven’t eaten in the last twenty sevens years”

Alfie glanced back and shouted.

“You are silly galah and yous not funny clown.”

Brody started to cry and took to eating a piece of sushi instead people threw al sorts down the dank dark slimy sewers these days     

Strong sexual themes in this chapter well the strongest I have ever written anyway Hopefully its better that 50 shades :lol:Thank you for all your comments.

Chapter 4

Mason’s old Plymouth fury car, he had named Evelyn sputtered and coughed as he jerkily jolted it into the folds of the darken shadows of the opened mouthed belly of the underpass subway. Mason gulped and turned to the smiling face of his wild and very daring girlfriend Beth. Mason wasn’t sure if their fast paced and spontaneous wild ride of a romance was going to blowout early. But with all things considered the spokes were rapidly turning at a whirlwind rate at the moment.

Ever since meeting Beth upon the dreadful day of the removal of his trouser snake from the iron griped sucking power of a vacuum cleaner’s hosepipe. Where upon being asked what had happened Mason claimed he fell within the strong gusts of suction intake. Beth has come to think of Mason as a daredevil type person where in reality Mason was anything but. Seeing though that he fancied the pants off Beth and had come to witness her not wearing any on many occasions now Mason was slightly baffled as to why they were sat beneath the underpass bridge of the subway right now.  What was the whole point? The term known as dogging was all about Beth had told him was to make the sex more exciting and dangerous under the watchful eyes of their captive audience. People who came from miles around to watch them both get it on while confined to the restrictions of their car. Mason was uncovinced though it was pitch black underneath this subway. But never the less Mason slammed his foot down on the break and the sudden skidding stop from the car launched them both forwards in their seats. Beth laughed and Mason looked at her with worried shining eyes.

“Are you ready Mason there’s a car over there are you ready to give them show?” Beth asked.

“Yes you bet” Mason squeaked sheepishly. Beth unbuckled her seatbelt and let it slide on back very slowly she lent forwards and Mason caught strawberries and creamed scent of Beth as she slowly caressed his neck with warm kisses, with each lingering kiss Beth bit his skin and purred like a tiger. Mason then felt her climbing and saddling herself into his lap, and Mason knew what was next the unbuckling of his belt. Then Beth would reach down within his trouser seams and start to tug and stroke at his limp biscuit, and then she would frown at him when realising that he wasn’t as turned on as her. When in reality he very much was he just became incredibly nervous and quite awkward around her, knowing that she wanted him. Why exactly Mason didn’t know he was no stallion.

“Mason your all floppy don’t I turn you on anymore?” came Beth’s enquired from deep within the shadows of his forbidden fruits of manhood.  

“Yeah you do but I….”Mason’s eyes widened as he felt the vicious rubbing start first with one hand and when that hadn’t taken effect Beth upgraded it to two hand up and down up and down. Mason sat hands outstretched gripping the steeling wheel tightly as the intense flood of pleasure started to flow within his loins. Mason’s next worry was hoping not to have a full on blowout straight away. How embarrassing would that be to last within the realms of the five seconds’ club? Mason wanted to be cool the stud that he willed himself to be when he gazed at himself in the mirror. Now having gone hard Beth had started to lick and tease his trouser hose, she still rubbed while she sucked but stopped as she got too excited there was only so far down his shaft she could manage without gagging.

Beth wiped her eyes of the tears then snaked her way back up Mason’s lean pin cushioned chest. Undid her top and planted her bouncy jingly melons upon Mason’s face instructing him breathlessly to nibble at their shiny peaks. Mason muffled a reply but Beth didn’t understand Mason was weighed down amongst the residents of a very busy and bustling boob town. Mason’s mind started to wander while Beth screamed her orgasmic cries.

This girl really knew how to keep him guessing. Last week she had him stealing and tripping a highly secured alarm system for a ruby diamond, Owned by a millionaire arts dealer. Again Beth’s boobs had come in handy there too or rather her bra had she had stuffed the diamond quite nicely inside her wonder bra, and many of you might be thinking wonder bra well that’s impressive not really it’s the only bra I know of. Oh see the forth wall is broken in this story now as well.. Well back to the sex session or rather to the car parked across the opposite side of the dogging site. Inside this car sat Martin Ashford and Katarina Chapman both of SummerBay’s most laughable thought of police officers.

Kat turned to her partner.

“Thank goodness I was smart enough to place a tracker chip beneath Mason’s car” Kat said while Ash fed her doughnuts. Kat was too smug and to self important within herself with herself to put herself down to such a level where one might feed themselves heavens forbid. She had to be alert and ready for action on her stakeouts Kat meant business her arms tightly folded and a very serious expression of professional intent on her feline whisker less face.

“Kat I was the one who got the tracker I do work halftime at a garage.”

“Oooh get you get Billy Big ******** Martin Ashford well come on I’m bored whip off your trousers.

“Eh Kat but we are on duty we…..”

“Ash we are at a dogging site we are blending in going undercover trust me we aren’t breaking any laws.” Kat said looking googly eyed through  her binoculars at Mason and Beth who were finally grinding the parsnips of the up hill climb towards the tips of sexual pleasures.

Ash shuddered reclined his seat back and waited for Kat to mount his salmon, which she happily did Clever really because now Beth the cunning jewel thief had weaved herself within the ties of Kat’s web of careful planning and trickery Kat was just a marvellous cop.

All the shaking and wild manly grunts and ladylike screams of sex had awoken something scary and demonic. Something that popped up out of the sewer drainpipe it clumsily stretched its way upwards and as it popped back into its fun sized shape its big red rosy red nose squeaked.

Mason and Beth both yelped out with fear as it knocked a white gloved hand on the window of their car.

“Hello folks how would you like free tickets to the circus?” the grinning clown arched his head into the car.

“I’m Brody the dancing clown by the ways and I was just floating along when I thought hey new victims’ I mean new friends. So what do you say do you want to float on down to the circus with your good old bro Brody Roady?”

Mason leaned across to try and shut the red shiny door of his Plymouth Fury but Beth stopped him.

“Oh Mason can’t we go to the circus?”

“What when right now?” Mason asked peering around to look at Beth. Mason had but one fear and that fear was being up staged by another guy, Losing the girl. So not only was Beth now grinning back at this Cheshire cat grinning maniac of a clown who was offering her freebie tickets to the circus, but also he claimed he could dance. Mason felt the noose around his neck he was about to lose this girl so he decided to act the tough guy after all it was very late at night. Not really the hour you would think to be coming across handsome men wearing colourful makeup. But now come to think of it Mason considered there could be all sorts of people who would to watch a late night dogging sex session.

“Where is your cirrus?” Mason asked.

Brody pointed towards the open drainpipe.

“It’s down there down stream down deep amongst the salt mines. Ah good name for a restaurant that is Salt don’t you think? Once I hang my clown shoes up and retire maybe I will open one.”

“Your circus is down the sewers?” Mason asked with caution in his wary voice.

“Come now we will have ourselves a murderous time.” Brody said smiling with frightening menace. 

Beth suddenly laughed.

“Oh Mason its not the circus this guy works for is it? You’re a murder mystery actor aren’t you and down there is where your hosting the event. oh how exciting oh come on Mason lets go please I have always wanted to play at being Sherlock.”

“No Beth its all a bit strange I mean we were having sex you mean to tell me that these so called murder mystery actors hang around drain pipes looking for interested people to go along to their murder mystery nights? No, no lets go” Mason pulled the car door shut refastens his trousers looks over to see a disappointed looking Beth then turns back to the window to find Brody jangling the car keys. He watches the clown toss the keys into a far off puddle.

“Oh wait here I’m going to fetch the keys Beth this clown isn’t very funny he is starting to pee me off”  Mason climbed out of the car and instantly Mason slipped on his used slippery condom and face planted right into a muddy puddle. Beth couldn’t help but burst out with laughter and as Mason was turning he could a glimpse of a pair of outstretched clown arms, and then he heard the screams of Beth as she was dragged backwards through the mud. Beth reached the open drain and simply fell into its mists of its blackness. Her screams sounded to be ones of joy oddly enough like maybe she had enjoyed the scary tumble. Mason rushed over to the drain.

“Beth, BETH”

“No just me Brody the dancing……”Brody’s grinning face which quite frankly Mason found to be very annoying took on a startled look as Mason’s clenched fists took hold of his neck.

“YOU GIVE ME BETH BACK NOW” Mason shouted shaking Brody like a jibber  jabber doll. Brody’s head lopped from side to side.

“YOU CRAMPED MY STYLE I WAS IMPRESSING THIS GIRL YOU DID THIS TOO ME!!!!!!!!!!” Mason yelled.

Brody quickly squirted Mason in the face with some laughing gas and fell back into the drain. What was wrong with these people nobody seemed scared. Meaning he wasn’t going to be able to feed his addiction. That addiction of people’s fear and he was a Starving Marvin Brody could only hope that Beth was a  scaredy cat.

Kat heard the banging and she tutted as she unwind her window of her car how dare someone come knocking when she was about to reach orgasmic bliss.

“Yes” Kat sighed

“My girlfriend she’s been taken by a clown” Mason said pointing back towards the open drain.

“A clown you say rightly oh step away from the car please and place your hands in the air” Kat said getting out of her car while unbuckling her handcuffs.

“Wow Kat babe what are you doing?”

“Ash I’m doing my job I’m arresting you for living in a world of make believe Mason now put your hands behind your back.”

“Eh?” Mason asked looking really confused.

Kat locked the cuffs around his struggling hands and then walked him around to the back of the car.

“Ash open the door please”

Ash swung the door open.

“Mind your head” Kat instructed Mason as she threw him at the door. Mason was lucky to miss the doorframe. He lay facedown on the seats which smelt of stale coffee  Kat slammed her door and started the car back on its way to the police station.

Thank you for all your kind comments

Chapter 5

A very smug and power hungry Kat Chapman marched a bewildered looking Mason up to the revolving doors of the police station. Ash followed behind protesting that Kat had forgotten the number one rule of simple policing mainly that of having evidence of cause to warrant making a valid arrest in the first place. Kat turned towards him and demands to know where on earth his heard such codswallop? Ash quickly brings it to her smugness clouded mind, that he himself had helped and vetted and built up the blackmail case against her when helping the blind bandit Josh Barrett to escape town. After he had committed the sinful act of using one of Kat’s firearms to shoot the rather dishy outlaw Miss Charlotte sexy knickers, when she had tried to rob the town of its hard to come by surfing wax. The wax used for the town’s surfboards was like gold dust.

Kat only snorted and pushed Mason along as they endured the pain staking advancement of the slow paced revolting doors. Every single police officer turned to witness their grand entrance. Most of these hard working pillars of law enforcement professionals were sat playing high staked poker games their ranked badges were on the line, meaning that everyone often swapped job positions within the SummerBay’s police force depending on how lucky their deck of cards happened to be. Other cops who weren’t that bothered by promotions or de promotions sat around busily using the station’s bandwidth to download the latest episode of Game Of Thrones while yet others watched funny cat videos on Youtube.

Kat sighed she knew very well why every single face was gawking at them, and that was because these revolting glassed doors had a habit of becoming jammed. The gawking cops smirking enlightened faces grew with intensity as the scrape of the doors started their moans against the running tracks and then there was total grind lock. Once the doors had come to a heart wrenching jolting stand still, Officers started to point and throw their heads back in hysterical gut pained laughter watching while Ash and Kat stood gazing at them all like they were watching them all from a enclosed glassed fish tank at the aquarium.

“Kat I don’t like this I hate enclosed spaces” Ash said quickly looking around for maybe a handle oh something to pull as some sort of emergency escape hatch.

“Ash you have been in prison how did you cope in there?” Kat asked looking very puzzled but at the same time still very smug.

“Well I spent most the time digging escape tunnels with my cellmate Brax. So I was always locked up inside my tiny dark cell. We got to have some air popping our heads up every so often in the vegetable patch of the prison yard.”

Kat rolled her eyes unbuckled her gun and shot off all her six chambers of her ammo off against the door’s glass. Eventually the bullet enforced glass shattered, Kat then pushed now a rather deafened Mason through into the eye sore embarrassment which was known as the SummerBay’s police station.

McCarthy Kat’s commanding officer came dashing out his office.

“The door needs fixing serge. Now I would like to process this prisoner to the cells.” Kat said bursting Mason into McCarthy’s wrinkly and stressed looking face.

“What’s he done Chapman?” McCarthy asked.

“His dared too……..Ash help me here will you?”

“Hmmmm I don’t know what he has done other than destroy my mojo while we were shagging.”

“Yes thank you Ash” Kat said quickly.

“While you were doing what Chapman?” McCarthy asked with a raised eyebrow and a slight blush to his bony cheeks.

“Sharing our knowledge of weapon’s training sir. Mason here came at us with wild stories of clowns.” Kat stopped talking and gazed around, there was a sudden ghostly silence as pale complexions seemed to wash themselves over  every single police officer who was sat around the station.  

“McCarthy sir can I take Mason down too the cells please?” Kat asked.

“Not really we haven’t got one empty at the moment.”

Has there been a big crime spree?” Mason asked.

“No son the cells are just overflowing with towering stacked chairs yellow wet slippery floor warning signs and filings cabinets think how cramped disabled toilets get and you get the picture”

“What happens if you need to lock any criminals up?” Mason asked.

McCarthy actually burst out laughing just as if he had just heard the funniest joke in the world.

“Have you ever known us to be that good to actually catch someone?

Mason gazed around the station everyone had joined in with the McCarthy’s  laughter. It was quickly cut short though by booming no nonsense female voice.

“QUIET!!!!!!” 

There came a sudden hushed tone as smartly dressed blonde woman and a sweaty looking fellow walked through the glass shattered door. The man and woman were quickly followed by a very well groomed stud of a dog. Behind the dog there was a young blonde girl who seemed to be holding a spider. Behind the young girl there was another lady who was twirling her hair nervously under her arm she carried a very high tech looking laptop.  

“McCarthy you are in charge here is that right?” the blonde woman asked. She wore a long trench coat a blouse displaying a picture of a pouting trout  a mini skirt and black heels.

“Yes Madam how can we help you?”

“Its us that can help you we have been called from head office we are a special task team. I’m Mrs Scarlett Snow part time detective, part time lawyer, part time counsellor, part time fish monger, part time….”

“Babe stop showing off, hey I’m Justin  Scarlett’s husband” said the sweaty man, who had to keep pushing his Clark Kent styled black framed glasses up his nose.

“This is our daughter Raffy” Justin said.

“Part time mother” Scarlett finished glaring at Justin.

“Hey I know ninja skills and so does my spider Coco she’s like a yo yo on her stringy web” Raffy said.

This is my sister Tori she’s computer genius.” Justin said smiling.

Tori raised her hand in greeting shyly.

Justin knelt down and playfully stroked the very proud looking dog.

“This is my dog Buddy he is a super trained crime busting mastermind dog. He can sniff out anything, sense any kind of danger, find anyone and he lets me know the situation by the different tones of his barks and…….What is it boy?” Justin asked as Buddy started to rapidly smell the floor.

“Oh crap” Ash said aloud slapping his forehead.

“What is it?” Kat asked.

“My stash you know the one I’m holding on too for my mate Brax until he clears his name for drug procession its here in the station.”

Buddy stood tall once more and gave a high pitched sounding bark.

Justin and Scarlett turned to face everyone looking very alarmed.

That high pitched ear priecing bark can only mean one thing

“Oh what’s going on?” Kat asked.

“There’s drugs here in the station quick everyone READY YOURSELF WE ARE HAVING A DRUGS RAID LOOK SHARP” Justin shouted.    

Beth’s ear drums were pounding thanks to Brody’s insane yelps of manic screams and joker styled clown laughter. Beth guessed that it was at this point that she was meant to be feeling very scared. The young woman sat and tied down next to her was wailing her head off with fright. But too Beth this whole thing seemed very over dramatic and very over acted to be even considered to be real terror Beth started to laugh. Maybe this whole thing had been Mason’s idea to spark some danger into their relationship. How far could you really go to try and scare a daredevil?    

I have  tried to be clever with this chapter and depending on your comments we will see how clever I have been Hopefully you won't realise :lol:

Chapter 6

Suddenly the laughter caught in Beth’s throat with a short gasp, as she felt the floor beneath her start to rumble. Was that a feeling of motion sickness in the pit of her stomach? Was she moving Her always preoccupied and brave craving mind, which was always whirling and dreaming up new and wonderful daring things to do, Quickly pushed the small hint of fear that was trying its dam hardest to poke itself through the murky fogs of her mind. It was within these curtains of foggy unease where Beth pushed away fears that she had no control over. These fears consisted of  having an outrageous makeover by a fuss pot of a lavished cartoonish beautician and the other fear Beth wasn’t too found one was dying, that was one fear that you didn’t want to come surfacing when you often shouted and indeed showed the world how much of a badass adventurer you were.

Beth heard the tread of what sounded to be tracks rattle itself against the thunder of the train’s shaky carriages? As they bounced along the tracks were she and Brody abroad a train?

“We are on the highway to hell you realise that right?” the woman who was sitting next to Beth said.

Beth turned her head towards the scared sounding woman next to her.

“I don’t remember buying a ticket for this particular train ride” Beth said. Beth smirked and this struck the woman as quite odd and out of place sort of answer. So much so that the young woman turned and raised a enquiring eyebrow across at a young man, who was also tied to his wooden carriage styled seat of the runaway ghost train. This young man though was far to busy being all wide eyed and squeamish to catch the woman’s questioning eyebrow, and even if he wasn’t so much of a scaredy cat, the young man would have tried to ignore the woman as much as he could have. After years of being held captive for the mere reason of becoming the clown’s sheer play things to scare for its enjoyment and very survival.  The clown even called itself Brody the very cheek of it. The young man wasn’t and couldn’t deny that the young woman now drove him nuts. Once upon a time the young man had found the young woman dreamy having like had the biggest crush on her in their younger days. But now she only grated on him like some mouldy forgotten smelly cheese. Brody the clown’s laughter could be heard echoing and bouncing around the huge dank dark tunnel of the sewer drainage systems. As the ghost train with its one cool headed passenger on abroad picked up its frightening pace. Suddenly they were plunged into darkness. Beth found herself matching the trains sharp turns and sharp bursts of lurching breaking jolts with the movements of her weaving body. Colliding with the woman sat next to her quite often hearing her as she was stabbed by her shoulder blades. Beth had been on numerous rollercoaster’s to know that you leaned the way the momentum was pushing the coaster, or on this occasion that your frightening out control clown’s hellish ride was going..

The young man opposite Beth again screamed as he witnessed a herd of nightmarish  laughing clowns come towards him with red shiny squeaky noses. Each of the circus freaks were climbing along the train carried structure. Beth could see the sweat start to glisten and shine in the darkness like glittery stars through the man’s fuzzy beard. Whatever had him screaming sounded absolutely terrifying. Beth couldn’t see the advancing clowns because of the darkness, but she could sense the tenseness of the young woman next to her when all of a sudden a trap door above her head slid open.

“I’m Phoebe Nicolson, I was meant for greatness not this crap.” Phoebe shouted. Phoebe’s voice seemed to change direction and now it sounded like it was aimed towards Beth. My name is Phoebe please let people know I was meant to do more than have a ton of coach roaches land on my head, and that man over there is B………..”Beth couldn’t hear the rest of Phoebe’s muffled reply all she could hear was the sound of spitting and some very heated choice of swear words as Phoebe was comused within a blanket of coach roaches.  Beth then heard the thump of Brody the clown’s footsteps start to slowly make their way towards her. That clown’s insane need to keep this wild sounding laughter to invade the air was starting to do Beth’s wick in. Whoever it was who came up with the saying laughter was the best medicine couldn’t have been more wrong and deserved to get popped like a balloon.   

The two Snow detective Justin and Scarlett stood outside the drainpipe where Mason was being very adamant that this was where his girlfriend Beth had been dragged away by a clown. Justin had his magnifying glass out and was knelt down licking specs of dust from his fingers in which he had given an inspection of as been having been on the drainpipe. Justin got up brushing dust from his long trench coat. Scarlett held onto a very excited and pulley Buddy.

“Justin I thought you told me this dog was trained. Scarlett said coming close to tripping over in her heels.  

“He is, he is, he just senses something that’s all” Mason seems to be right call Kat Chapman she needs to……”

“Oh no Justin just as Buddy’s doggy senses are spot on I have a sense about Kat”

“Oh what’s that?”

“That she’s so smug thinking she’s such a hot shot her face might just crumble”

Justin laughed his wife Scarlett was very strong minded and had pinpoint accuracy when it came to spotting the dumbo’s of this world.

“She’s down there isn’t she Beth?” Mason asked as Justin stroked Buddy as he whimpered.

“By that sweet little whimper of Buddy’s I would say raspberry” Justin said.

“I’m sorry but what?” Mason asked.

“Yes Beth was wearing raspberry scented perfume. Raffy come on let Coco do her thing.”

Raffy ran forwards and tossed Coco out like a long yo yo Coco’s spider web uncoiling itself down the drain.

Mason looked wide eyed at their weird like tactics.

“Don’t worry Coco will use her spider senses and then she will let Raffy know telepathically of her findings everything will be…………………..”Justin and Scarlett watched as Raffy sails at top speed towards the open hole of the drainpipe, as something had altered the balance and swing of Coco’s web. Maybe something had even scared the spider never the less Raffy had been dragged away down the pipe by the spider’s sheer frightened strength.

“RAFFY!!!!!” Justin and Scarlett screamed and Buddy howled. The young dog gave a almighty tug and had gotten away from Scarlett had lost grip of his lead. The young dog now had his nose shoved down the drainpipe, and moments after that he was sneezing his way on through the drain. Raffy gave him the best walks, so for that reason alone Buddy couldn’t back out on his duty of coming to her rescue. Buddy plopped on through. Justin and Scarlett heard the splash as the doggy hit the water followed down below were the sounds of his barks        

Thanks for the comments

Chapter 7

Oh, oh why hello who’s this handsome creature watching me from this splashy weird fun mixture that the humans tend to call water? I need to ask him how he got to be so doggy dishy. Does it all depend on the status of the dog butt you choose to sniff? I mean this world is filled with all sort of glorious smelling flowers, its only right that there would be gloriously smelling dog butts as well. The sniff of such flowery intakes gives us dogs a flowery scent you see. Well at least for a while before we roll around in dog poo. Speaking of that chocolate delicious tasting poo, do I need to change my dog poo intake diet? Do I need to hang around the up market supermodel dogs such as poodles? Right I’m going to use my voice Humans they don’t seem fond of my voice They must lack taste my voice is rough and gravely and sexy. But humans they think it’s so bad they tell me to stop barking. I was even told I was yapping the other day. These humans they are very annoying they wrap a rope around my neck which tightens when they deem it fit to decide when I can stop chasing butterflies all because they are bored and want to go home again. Where I grow even so bored that I past the time sleeping in the warmth of the sunshine of the window, but then humans come and pull a curtain across yet again spoiling my fun, Well not this time me and my handsome new found doggy paw pal are going to discuss the best way I can score myself a bitch.  

Justin and Scarlett listened from above as Buddy really start to bark excitedly from down below.

Oh good he hears but his barking back at me with the same questions. Oh doggy my gosh his got taste his got the same studded collar as me. But I thought I was the only studded mongrel that makes me jealous. It makes me what to jump about and speak louder it makes me what to scream.

Justin and Scarlett now gazed back at each other as the howls of Buddy reach their ears.

“Gosh what do you think his found?” Scarlet asked looking very alarmed. Forbidden thoughts of maybe this highly trained police dog who her ego boosted husband claimed to be a right smarty pants make Scarlett fear the worst. Maybe he had found Raffy face down and floating motionless bobbing her way along the currents of smelly dirty sewer water?

“I don’t know but it must be some kind of big discovery” Justin answered.

SILLY DOGGY HIS COPYING ME. HIS MOCKING ME HIS I’M GOING TO GROWL, YES I FEEL IT COMING ON IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT I WILL NOT BE OUT WITTED BY THIS HANDSOME STUDDED HOT DOG. I WILL POUND HIS STUPI FURRY FAACE IN WITH MY PERFECTLY NAIL SHORTEN PAWS I FEEL LIKE CRYING I…….

“Oh gosh Justin Buddy’s whimpering now what if his hurt? We need to go down there and check on him.”

Justin only gawked back at her.

“JUSTIN”

“Scarlett I’m wearing my Sherlock Holmes styled trench coat I can’t get that mucky”

“Justin you work in a part time garage now come on.” Scarlett pointed very womanly across to the drainpipe.

“Ah fair enough getting down and mucky is part of my charm not to mention my trade.” Justin said departing himself of the long black coat. Mason was surprised to have caught the coat as Justin flung it back in his direction.

“Right you Mason you get on to my sister Tori, you tell her to pull up the sewer blue prints layout plans on that fancy laptop of hers, and say she’s got to be our eyes and ears tell her not to blindly lead us into any big mounts of poo.”

“So you’re going to find Beth?”

“In time I believe so yes” Justin answered.

“How much time?”

“I don’t know how long it will be until we find her Mason But…..”

“Oh you must find her I mean she’s Beth”

“We know who she is Mason” Justin answered he couldn’t help but start to wonder whether this Mason guy was ever so slightly obsessed with this girl. maybe even in a stalker kind of way with the look of wildest on his face it was hard to not bury such wonders.

“She’s my Beth we stole a diamond last week she can’t be gone what if she’s become custom to the way of living down I couldn’t cope if she’s…”

“What replaced you with a sewer rat? Pardon you but did you did say that the two of you stole a diamond?” Scarlett asked.

“Diamond no I meant to say Beth’s my diamond” Mason quickly said back tracking.

“Hmm…. Justin come on Buddy sounds like his being murdered down there” Justin nodded to Scarlett and tossed his phone over to Mason and ran forward.

“Last one in is a loser” Justin shouted

Scarlett rolled her eyes as Justin disappeared silently into the open running drain pipe.

“OH YOU THINK YOU’RE THE DOGS DINNER MR DOGGY WOGGY DOGFACE POO HEAD I BUDDY AM THE DOGGOD I AM THE DOGS BULLOCKS I AM..

Buddy stopped barking and looked up at Justin as he fell and flopped facedown in the smelly brownish water next to him. Justin had missed timed his high diving jump into the shallow drain it would seem. Scarlett screamed slightly and landed on her feet and was now staring down at a barking Buddy. This bark was alerting her to the fact that Justin had a large redden lump on his head caused by the hard smack he had taken to the water when he had lost his footing.

Raffy picked herself up she had yo yoed Coco to far forwards on her web. Coco had used her super spider retch slime that is normally used as a trap to humans when they had the daring cheek to try and stamp on her. Coco would just root them to the spot and tie them up in stringy spider web while she went about biting them with her poisonous venom. Raffy soon realised that Coco had glued them both to the speeding run away train of Brody Morgan the manic clown of nightmarish thrills and scares. Raffy sighed and sat back down crossed legged on the train roof and awaited rescue as the train entered a tunnel where the screams were waiting for all who were abroad the train.       

Thank you for your nice comments

Chapter 8

“BRODY” Beth heard Phoebe’s muffed coach roaches induced screams as the clown’s thumpy sounding feet slapped down mere inches in front of her. Beth sensed the clown’s closest that she caught the whiff of his candy flossy breath as it drifted on through the tense snip of rapid air. The air had grown very sipping all of a sudden and the steel crane of the opening and closing of the thundering scissors right up close her face had Beth sweating  Her  silky long flowing Goldilocks were in jeopardy of being re imagined and styled, and Beth hated the very thought of cutting away even the tiniest of strands from her funky hairdo. As with Samson when having had his hair cut he went and lost all of his strength. Beth’s bravery would float on by as her hair melted and fluttered down below to the train’s carriage floor. That was Beth’s weakness her kryptonite Her hair was at the heart of her bravery.   

The snipping quick fire scissors of heart zapping doom ceased for only a moment, and the clown’s manic laughter died down and was replaced by the bubbly excited voice of a very cartoonish sounding woman. Beth could hear the click clopping of her heels as she pranced around her.

Beth was surprised to find that she was sat upon a hairdressers styled swivel chair. Gone were the chains that had held her to the metal imprisonment of the train’s long benched seating design. But oddly enough Beth could still feel the same feeling of tied resistance and of the hot ache as the chains cut into her skin. It was as though Beth was still the clown’s chained prisoner of fear. Maybe this freaky hair cutting ordeal was somehow being cleverly faked. Perhaps it was a case of it all being smoke and mirrors.  The heavy buzzing of the brightly fluorescent over head lights of the train made big blurry colourful hazes dance before Beth’s eyes, as the train’s darkness was crushed. Pressed upon, and elbowed away by their dazzling intake. Such a brightness was worthy of a actor or a singer’s dressing room decorating the edges of their ego boosting mirror. The mirror Beth was sat at showed a really happy grinning Looney of a woman, she wasn’t a clown but she might as well have been with her smudged heavily applied helping of red rosy lipstick. If that didn’t quite whack up the willies of fright on Beth’s fear metre. Also this lip stick maniac that Beth took to be her whacky hairdresser was wearing deep shaded blue eyelid strainer. Every time the woman blinked Beth got a quick glimpse of deep blue

“Oooooooooooooooooooooh I’m Marilyn Chambers what sort of hairdo do you want today? Hey, hey before you answer lets consult the giant pepper pot of doom. Oooooh of course I’m a highly qualified hairdresser or so my giant pepper pot would have me believe. Funny name for it really hairdresser. Seems quite silly don’t you think? because I don’t dress your hair no, no, no I cut it all off” Marilyn’s face turned manic and her blue shaded eyes widen as she furiously mimicked the action of madly slicing and dicing Beth’s hair, which made the poor girl flinch and cringe beads of tiny droplets of sweat started to run down her face.

“STOP, STOP IT” Beth screamed shocking herself at her own panicky reaction. Beth hadn’t screamed. well with fright anyways, in gosh my gully aunts got to have been going on three years now. Beth sort of knew that Phoebe and that Mr B possibly called Brody were paying witness to seeing her swish and rock from side to side making it seem as though she needed the toilet desperately. Beth couldn’t deny that maybe she had felt the warm sensation of maybe just a little pee run down her sexy fishnet tights, the ideal clothing to attend a good old fashioned dogging session. Her tights had been sexy then. But sadly at this stage in the topsy turvy evening they had turned rather damp.  And not in the sexy damp way either. But needs couldn’t be helped Beth was feeling scared witless and that was most unfortunate because Beth could have done with some wits just about now. How was she going to be able to stop Marilyn from hacking at her hair? If only Beth could think of something to stop the snipping scissors getting upgraded from mimicking their destruction to actually cutting and slicing through her hair if only……

“Marilyn stop remember your pepper pot?”

Marilyn stopped her overexcited hand actions above Beth’s head and said..

“Oh yes now lets see” Marilyn had a quick rummage through the little sealed pepper packets that were packed to the brim of the large blood red stained pepper pot. Marilyn had unscrewed the large boulder of the top with the flick from her pointy clawed pink nails. The pepper pot lid tumbled to the ground Beth watched as Marilyn picked and tore open her chosen pepper sachet and ripped it open with her golden studded pearly whites. She then tipped the contents onto Beth’s still attached heavenly and healthy head of hair. As the pepper from the sachet hit the atmosphere of the air it started to swish into the shapes of written words. Words instructing Marilyn in the ways of Beth’s pampered dreamy filled treatment.

Marilyn tutted as her grinning face meet Beth’s.

“You have head lice and its a bad case of them too. Oh you poor girl you won’t be able to impress the boys with those little bundles of joy nesting themselves in your hair.”

“I don’t mind” Beth pleaded.

“Don’t worry you sweet girl let Marilyn see you right.”

“How?” Beth asked.

“Bleach let me bleach them out” Marilyn said

“No I don’t mind them really they are cute” Beth all but begged.

“Part of me agrees I hate to harm any kind of animal big or small but I’m only part of this shared mind the sweet one with the fuzzy beard his the boss and he doesn’t like germs and infections”

Marilyn ducked down behind Beth’s shoulder Beth was about to breathe a sigh of  relief, maybe she had vanished and Beth would wake to find herself still chained up. Marilyn reappeared holding what looked to be a huge bubbling cooking pot

“I have just the thing for head lice, Hot boiling lava.”

Beth screamed as the orange liquid melted into her scalp. She watched through tear flowing eyes as chunks of her hair turned to ash and came to rest on the ground as mounts of blacken soot and…then she found herself back on the train screaming manically.

“So the Clown found your fear too?” Phoebe asked.

Beth grabbed at her hair to find it was still there.

“Your be experiencing that on a endless loop It’s awful.”   

“HEY YOU, YOU FUZZY FACED MAN” Beth yelled across at the young freaked out guy opposite them.

“Oh very insulting his name Brody” Phoebe said rolling her eyes

“Whatever you, your controlling this whole nightmare somehow” Beth said earning a glare from Phoebe

“You can’t go blaming this on Brody that’s a lot of responsibility for one person to bare”. “And anyway your right and even though what you just said is very true only I can blame Brody”

Brody burst into girly tears over Beth’s rants his own fear of clowns was about to begin..                 

This is only short but hopefully you all enjoy it thanks for commenting

Chapter 9

Martin Ashford’s throat had grown rather hoarse and croaky, from his thundery protests at the rather unconventional way of being asked by McCarthy if he didn’t mind taking a step inside the only uncluttered holding cell. Ash had looked to Kat to maybe bail him out, but she denied him of any hope of that having been the one to discover his or as Ash kept shouting at the top of his lungs Brax’s hidden stash of white powdered drugs, and as Kat had won the police detective badge for this weeks game of poker, Kat had struck her smug nose in the air and went for the making a good impression approach. It was at that point that Ash had started to loath the woman, he at the end of the day of many shifts was the far more ace first classed shooter the high rider the much better cop. Kat would break through her smugness though every so often when McCarthy wasn’t watching her like a swooping hungry wide eyed hawk. It was on these odd occasions when he wasn’t looking in which Kat would glance over to Ash’s cell and flutter her eyelashes, and blow tender kisses his way in the hope that Ash would end up making a smoochie catching grab for them, when he didn’t and only meet Kat’s eyes with a heavy steeled glare Kat felt very sad. And when Kat felt sad that meant she would take it upon herself to make everyone around her very aware to that fact, by unloading and reloading her police issued revolver very nosily. It was down to this rather unsettling piercing noise disturbance that was causing Tori Morgun to not catch what the very annoyed somewhat psychotic person was shouting into to her vibrating eardrum, as her high tech headset ear phones were feeding the sound bites to her. In fact the whole pollution of noise had sent Tori into a whirlwind of tiswas confusion of fingers and thumbs. She had already managed to place the impatient caller who sound as though he was about to burst a blood vessel on hold several times.

Tori was aware that must have been very frustrating for him given her laptop systems built in hold the line music. The Crazy Frog and the Barney the dinosaur theme tune

Mason Morgin pulled the phone away from his now boiling hot achy ear and just stared at it in disbelief. This was no time to be put on hold. His Beth his true love, and yes what was there to base that high statement on? Mason had been, not that he would now remember been quite scared of Beth’s often daredevil tendencies. But now that they had sex, well that changed things that had caused Mason’s brain to swell up into a giant balloon and instead of his head growing to the size of a melon and exploding its juices. it kind of unlocked the monster within Mason’s now clouded mind of utter madness, and he really couldn’t be dealing with little useless minions at not having control of their knobs at the other end of the telephone line. Mason took some deep smoothing breaths as he tried to calm himself to the point of speaking again in and out in and out and…..

Tori sat with her feet rooted to the spot. All she could hear over Kat’s constant unloading and reloading of her weapon was someone heavy breathing at her down the phone. Tori quickly signalled Kat to set up a phone tap, it wasn’t the smartness move to phone up a police station and start acting as a heavy breathing pervert.

Mason then spoke his voice deep and menacing and slightly unhinged.

“Are you Tori I have been waiting to speak you in what it feels like a lifetime. But no matter you kept me hanging on this is a matter of death and a broken heart. Now listen to me I’m not going to repeat myself again. Beth my Beth she’s my everything and I really like her my heart aches for her and….”

Tori lifted one earphone off her head so she could hear Kat saying to keep him talking. Kat was proud of herself Not once had she questioned herself whether she should check who Tori wanted phone tapped it could have been the pizza delivery guy for all Kat knew. Or even a highly skilled computer hacker, Tori looked to be the sort to hang around with those types, Kat would ask Tori of her involvement in any underground computer hacking deals later over a glass of wine. Come across all pally and then Boom Boom Pow Kat would take her down, and Kat would earn herself a high stake of poker chips for next week’s all important defend your cop badge and rank championships.

“Justin said to call you” Tori heard Mason say, and her blood froze so what did this heavy breathing sounding maniac know of her brother Justin? Was this crazy talk of kidnapping clowns down in the sewers just a cover for some fruitloop?

“Found him this pervert is down at the storm drainpipe I think we have our kidnapper  Kat said.  

“Good work Chapman”  McCarthy said stepping forwards to pat her on the back.

“Oh no Buddy’s panic alarm chip in his collar has gone off” Tori said.

Mason had food for thought, with all this annoyance of not being taken seriously and just placed in a queue of waiting callers or cut off altogether. Well it had placed Mason in a state of longing for his own self justice. He was going to march on down to that police station and weaponries himself as the terminator. Beth needed saving and in truth he was feeling quite lost without her ,there was just no living to be done without his beloved.  

McCarthy stood outside the station waving Kat off, but not before seeing her off with a packed lunch of doughnuts, and double checking with her that she did have her gun with her. Yes she had  she most certainly hadn’t left it sitting on her desk fully loaded and lets just say ready and waiting for oh I don’t know someone like Mason to pick it up.

Tori sat at her laptop trying her best to reach Justin’s comps but his connection must have become water logged. Tori glanced up and caught a glimpse of Ash in all his blondness glory he had now been locked in this cell for at least a few hours and being a man of the bay, and in which the men had surfing built into their blood it wasn’t natural to keep a top on for long periods of time. One glance at his naked chest and Tori had knocked her coffee on top of her laptop, and with a second glance when getting up to fetch a cloth. Tori’s legs had turned to mushed jelly and she had fallen in a crumpled mess underneath her desk, as she went down she felt her laptop bounce off her head and there she was all set to have a doze, as were all the other police in their police lounge chill out styled room they had worked hard though it had to be said.

So when Mason crept inside an unmanned cop shop, Ash was the only one to see him smile as he picked up Kat’s forgotten gun, and who would believe Ash the person who had hid drugs right underneath their noses A flying pig might have had a good chance of believing such a story maybe.

Mason was lucky enough even upon exiting the police station to have picked up McCarthy’s police uniform which happened to have been hung up as the man in question went about having his well earned doze

Thanks again for the comments

Warning this is a pretty dark chapter well for me anyway

Chapter 10

Flashback

Little Brody Morgan would hide in childhood safety amongst the covers and softness of his large duvet bed spread, dreaming and hallucinating magical worlds of mystic wonderful lands. More than often with his bed sheets being the colour of deep shaded blue Brody would find himself immersed within the freshness of a high blasting surrounding snow blizzard. It was better for Brody to be filled with pleasure instead of being consumed by dread and anger upon hearing his mum’s cries and whimpers as she was getting smack around by his drunk dad, The sounds of those blizzards worked wonders as a mental blockage for those abusive episodes. Brody was scared though of course he was he was only a child of fourteen, his one most useful weapon against his dad was his imagination that was the one thing that his dad hadn’t banked as a good source of getting revenge for the bad treatment of his mum. One never stops to think if your dad in real life is none other than the true form of the bogeyman, then that begs the question. If one can see the bogeyman at his most threatening horrifying exposure does he really remain all that frightening? Or are there worse monsters lurking now that the bogeyman isn’t fully at the forefront of a child’s mind as they gaze across at the small crack of the door of their bedroom closet or check underneath their bed. What fear is left to come out of the darkness to play? Brody answered this question the night his dad gave Katie Morgan a black eye.

Brody swung his backpack off and sat at the dinner table, as his mum swayed and boogied along with the music from the small kitchen radio as she dished up their dinner of cottage pie. 

“Had a good day at the circus Brodies?” she asked.

Brody murmured a half hearted reply. Robbo and Zannis and Lena had been a nightmare today, and Brody was in a rather darken state of mind. In fact thunderstorms would have had their work cut out for them no matter their rumble if put up against Brody’s mood he was grumpy, and nobody wanted a piece of his depressed mind when he was in a strop. Robbo and his followers would live to regret ever putting itching powder down his clown trousers.

“Brody what is the matter with you do you need the toilet? You are moving like you have ants in your pants” his mum said looking concerned.

“Its itching powder Mum Zannis tipped it in my pants, its really, really bad.”

“Brody quickly go have a wash and get changed but quickly mind you. You know what your dads like if you aren’t sat down ready to eat when he gets home.”

Brody quickly nodded pushed back his chair and bolted for the stairs. Fingernails dug deep into his butt cheeks as he went about rubbing at the powder his skin felt red raw.

Katie Morgan checked the kitchen clock, quarter to six fifteen minutes to go and her not so loving man Decker would be returning shouting the odds and making demands. Suddenly Katie tensed she had gotten the cottage pie out far to early it would be cold before Decker got there, and he didn’t believe in pre heated food in the microwave it killed the foods flavour so he claimed, so she dare not try that trick just in case he would notice and…….. the jangle of keys in the lock a loud outburst flow of swear words as he realised that he had placed the wrong key in the lock. But then the front door came smashing open followed shortly by a gale forced rage of a man looking red faced.

“Ah good I thought you had had the locks changed there for a moment and by Joe you would have been in for such a crapfest storm your head would have been spinning.” Decker exclaimed to a dumbfund plate holding Katie Morgan.

“Is that my dinner well don’t just stand there like you have been struck stupid I haven’t hit you that hard yet but there’s always tonight I guess.” Decker said as he removed his big heavy dirty work boots and chucked them at the kitchen table.

“Where’s Brody he needs to clean my boots where is the lazy git he should here sat down showing respect for dinner where is the little runt?”

“His….”

“OH SHUT UP WOMAN HAVE SOME CONVICTION IN YOUR VOICE. BRODY BOY YOU GET DOENSTAIRS AND LISEN YOU BETTER NOT HAVE THAT PHOEBE IN YOUR ROOM YOU HEAR ME?”

“Dad I’m having trouble see I will be down in a few minutes. I’m itching like a son of a bitch” Brody gulped as soon as he had said it he knew it was wrong, he knew he had to get down and somehow rescue his mum from his dad.

Decker’s head snapped on around to face Katie.

“Have you been ****ing cursing in front of my son have you been using that mouth of yours as some kind of foul mouthed whore that you are? I know you act all mousy and quiet around me. Do you enjoy being foul mouthed when I’m not around while working and sweating like a pig do you Katie do you?”

Katie was about to answer him but before she could master up a single word Decker punched her squarely in the face.

“Dad wow what..Mum”

“Brody get back up stairs I’m teaching you’re mum a lesson”

Brody watched the blood tricked down his mum’s cut face and the blacken swelling  underneath her left eye start to take shape Brody gazed at his dad hoping foot to foot clenched fist held out like he was going to take a swing at Katie again, and then it happened blackness erupted around the house like a deep cover of nightfall. Decker jumped slightly as he heard the light bulbs in the house blow and shatter.

“****ing power” Decker moaned gazing around his darken surrounding. The dark shadowed top hated pale ghost faced man with sightless eyes stood next to Brody with a expression of opened mouthed horror. The man’s scream was silent but it was still there in the open air of the room Decker could sense it.

Brody watched gaping wide eyed as the shadowed ghosted man limped forwards his huge white glow of his cane seemed to expand in length and now it was poking Decker in the ribs.

The shadowed silent screaming man knelt down and his big like egg white blind eyes rested on Decker’s wide ones.

“My oh my what a mess I might be blind but that doesn’t mean that you can go unpunished for this. Hitting women hitting mummy no, no, no, no Brody doesn’t like that.”

Brody stepped up next to his fully fledged hallucination.

“Dad I’m sorry but you made me angry, and I imagine things monsters mainly and I have powers well a magical fairy really called Ziggy she can make my hallucinations become real its only when they are here in the flesh I have no control over what they do and….”

“Let me introduce myself Mr Decker the shadowed man said.

“My name is Blind Freddie and I lived within your son’s mind and now we have that part dealt with, how about it? Do you fancy getting decked Decker or how about double decked?”

Decker screamed as Blind Freddie’s walking cane sharpen and pierced though his chest leaving him slumped over and that was that. In the months that followed Katie married again and she didn’t need to look very far because Blind Freddie was a sight for sore eyes.         

Archived