New Feature - Create A Quiz Section

KKB

10 hours ago, KKB said:

Create A Quiz section so that we can make quizzes about the characters locations show etc and other can select the answer they think is correct and it can be up to 40 questions

There was a topic named Round Robin (H&A Quiz)

It hadn't been updated since October 2012 because no one is playing it anymore. It is closed and locked so we can't post anything in the topic.

11 hours ago, KKB said:

Create A Quiz section so that we can make quizzes about the characters locations show etc and other can select the answer they think is correct and it can be up to 40 questions

Are there peanuts crisps and beer to go with this quiz and do we get to play the Price is right afterwards? :rolleyes: No cool idea I can answer the questions but would be a rubbish quiz master

8 hours ago, pembie said:

Are there peanuts crisps and beer to go with this quiz and do we get to play the Price is right afterwards? :rolleyes: No cool idea I can answer the questions but would be a rubbish quiz master

Haha and I'm glad you like it

9 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

There was a topic named Round Robin (H&A Quiz)

It hadn't been updated since October 2012 because no one is playing it anymore. It is closed and locked so we can't post anything in the topic.

Yes but who know maybe new members would like it

12 hours ago, Dan F said:

I've moved your quiz to the Games Room. Given how little interest there was when we were running one, or when the members ran their own in there as Sarah mentioned, it's certainly not something we'd ever devote an entire 'section' to.

Ok

• 6 months later...

Archived