Who thinks Selina and Steven were a good couple

sallyandflynnfan

On 01/09/2017 at 9:58 AM, KKB said:

I think although the laws didn't allow it and they still went on with their relationship it meant they truly loved each other and I liked their relationship

I believe it's illegal for a student and a teacher to date. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On September 13, 2017 at 07:13, chair said:

Selven?

I'm another huge fan of this pairing. They were meant to be together. Steven tried to deny his feelings but he couldn't.

I've got an idea for a story to explain what happened after Steven married Linn. I need to do some research though before I post it.

Steven got married? 

Yes. When he returned for Sally's wedding in 2003 he revealed he married Linn six months before.

When Chloe returned in 2005she told Jesse that Steven and Selina were working things out. Steven returned for Sally's exit in 2008 but he didn't mention his lovelife. 

4 hours ago, chair said:

Yes. When he returned for Sally's wedding in 2003 he revealed he married Linn six months before.

When Chloe returned in 2005she told Jesse that Steven and Selina were working things out. Steven returned for Sally's exit in 2008 but he didn't mention his lovelife. 

Do we know who Linn is? 

Great story twist would've been if Steven married his foster sister Lynn.

Having Steven return to tell us he'd married Ling in 2003, has to have been one of the most pointless developments ever.

It didn't even make sense. When he returned the year before he and Selina were still engaged. A lot must have happened in a short time to have him marry Ling six months later. 

After going to the bother of having a special in England to reunite them and then having Steven return so many times over the next five years confirming he and Selina were still together, it just seemed so odd to suddenly split them up off screen with a throw away comment. I could have understood if Steven was coming back to the show and they couldn't get Tempany to return and therefore needed him to be single/with someone else, but it was so pointless when both partners were staying off screen anyway and Steven wasn't returning.

Thankfully they saw sense and had Chloe refer to them being reunited a few years later. Although we only ever heard they were working things out, with no definite confirmation since.

It's a shame Steven made no reference to Selina when he returned in 2008. I didn't see those episodes, but had thought that there had been reference online to Ric contacting Steven and him confirming that he and Selina were back together?

Archived