Best Home and Away Early Years Family

KKB

Best Early Years Family  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's so hard to pick, as there were many families that had eras e.g. The Stewart had Blake and Karen and Simon as an era, but then they also had Sarah, Curtis and Duncan, as well as many other characters in between. 

I'd like to vote Irene and Chloe and Selina, as they weren't so much a mother and daughter relationship as what we had with say Pippa and Shannon, but the girls were more of Irene's friends and each other's support network. 

6 minutes ago, joany208121 said:

It's so hard to pick, as there were many families that had eras e.g. The Stewart had Blake and Karen and Simon as an era, but then they also had Sarah, Curtis and Duncan, as well as many other characters in between. 

I'd like to vote Irene and Chloe and Selina, as they weren't so much a mother and daughter relationship as what we had with say Pippa and Shannon, but the girls were more of Irene's friends and each other's support network. 

I agree. I also agree about the Irene/Chloe/Selina thing

• 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:06, j.laur5 said:

Are Sutherlands really in early years?.

Theres no secret I dislike Sutherland era!.

Sorry for the delay. No they arent really. I never liked them either i wish The Nashes could just stay on longer

Archived