Release

Ludub

I was slightly worried about Phoebe being back but she seems to fit in well with the family and I liked her increasing bewilderment that Brax is in China China.(As opposed to a Wedgwood factory, I guess?)So looks like the authorities aren't going to do anything about Brax's message.Going to China and banging on doors is looking more and more like the best option...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooooo Phoebe's going to be touring what in China, China you mean like The China? Is she going to come across Brax? Its a very big place as she keeps pointing out :P Is Brax like   Phoebe's number one fan? Does he know she's the one singing Is Brax a fan of Anime Like so many questoins This whole thing could turn out to be  like a huge game of chinese whispers and  Cameron's just been given the wrong kind of whisper?:lol:

How very dare Dax own a minion towel and I don't shocking :o I sooo want one now.  But hey ho this story can act as as a public service as I go and add minion towel to my Christmas list.

Oh and clothes of blues and yellows if only I could get a clothesline like that That little boy has taste. Playing other people's games for Chocolate though well I guess when means must.

Thank you for my Christmas present of a new chapter of this I still enjoy your releases of it very much

Great chapter. 

I’m surprised that Pheobe is back so soon and loved Kyle’s reaction to her being back. 

I really hope that they do find Brax and bring him home do that he can be with his family. 

Looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon 

Sorry it's taken me this long to fully catch up

I will agree with another comment it's hard to picture Brax looking old I'll always picture Brax as river boys leader I think that's ore to do with the writers of the show though ss character would get older it's never reference (Vj aside)

never been a fan of Phoebe which by now I'm sure you know so I'm not too thrilled that she's back I don't think she'll ever grow out of interfering in other people's lives it's like a force of habit for her don't get me wrong I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story just speaking honestly

my favourite characters of the story are Cameron and Anna (especially Anna)

as usual love your work

Archived