Which couples do you wish happened that didn't

sallyandflynnfan

My couples I wish happened or want to happen that didn't are as follows 

Phoebe and Brody as they are cute together and care for each other when Joebe not that at all

Leah and Ben Ok they haven't had many scenes but they look cute together 

Kyle and Billie They spent some nights together but weren't a couple and they looked amazing together

Shannon and Shane. She had a crush on him but they looked like they liked each other and cared for each other no matter what and had really good scenes together so i wish they got together 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicole and Romeo. They had great chemistry. Would have been great. And he seemed a bit older than what he was meant to be, which suited Nicole well. And she would have cheered him up and make him less flat. Romeo and Indi was just pretty people to watch, they were to flat for me. And I didn't like the way they put Nicole with one bad guy after another. The whole  Penn storyline was terrible. 

Hannah and Nate. Could have been good for both charachters, they came in about the same time, and it would have been much better than the Sophie saga, and especially better than watching Nate being treated badly by Ricky for over a year. And Hannah and Andy, and Hanna and Chris were never good matches in my opinion. Those romances made her look like a wild teen, worse than those teens she was supposed to look after. 

Marilyn and Elijah. I think those two spiritual, even in two different ways, would have been great to each other. Elijah had a good humour, good hearted and would have been great with Marilyn. He would have suited the storylines Marilyn and John has got, much better than John Palmer does. I think they have changed John Palmer far too much from the unsuccessful stepfather to Trey to the character he is now. He has lost his real spark he had when he was with Gina. They wouldn't have had to change Elijah at all, he would have suited those storylines perfectly well. 

Tony and Leah. I think Tony could've been good for Leah, and I think the actor would have agreed to stay on the show for many years. He was instead put first with the much older (seemed like it) Beth, and then with the needy Rachel - and he became her shadow, and was written out when she wanted to leave. 

Kim Hyde and Tasha. I think that Kim would have suited her better than the nerdy Robbie. I feel they changed Robbie too much because they didn't have any ideas on how they should develop Robbie and Tasha. I think they were great in the beginning, but from the Believers storyline and onwards,  I think they destroyed both. Tasha should have delevoped in an another way... It would have been better to let her move on with Kim Hyde (and we could have avoid the terrible romance between Kim and Rachel). 

April and Heath... well they tried that a little bit, but just to disturb the relationship between Heath and Bianca. But April and Heath would have suited each other much better. As the same with Robbie and Tasha I think that April and Dex didn't suit each other. They made April nerdy for the sake of it, and it didn't work... and they made Dex like a love sick puppy. 

There were probably a lot of potential couples in the nineties and early 00's, but I have difficulties with remembering the storylines. But I wonder if Jade and Duncan could have been good. The good twin and the older troubled boy? Would have been great to see Alf as the troubled guy's father in that case. 

1 hour ago, jodlebirger said:

Nicole and Romeo. They had great chemistry. Would have been great. And he seemed a bit older than what he was meant to be, which suited Nicole well. And she would have cheered him up and make him less flat. Romeo and Indi was just pretty people to watch, they were to flat for me. And I didn't like the way they put Nicole with one bad guy after another. The whole  Penn storyline was terrible. 

Hannah and Nate. Could have been good for both charachters, they came in about the same time, and it would have been much better than the Sophie saga, and especially better than watching Nate being treated badly by Ricky for over a year. And Hannah and Andy, and Hanna and Chris were never good matches in my opinion. Those romances made her look like a wild teen, worse than those teens she was supposed to look after. 

Marilyn and Elijah. I think those two spiritual, even in two different ways, would have been great to each other. Elijah had a good humour, good hearted and would have been great with Marilyn. He would have suited the storylines Marilyn and John has got, much better than John Palmer does. I think they have changed John Palmer far too much from the unsuccessful stepfather to Trey to the character he is now. He has lost his real spark he had when he was with Gina. They wouldn't have had to change Elijah at all, he would have suited those storylines perfectly well. 

Tony and Leah. I think Tony could've been good for Leah, and I think the actor would have agreed to stay on the show for many years. He was instead put first with the much older (seemed like it) Beth, and then with the needy Rachel - and he became her shadow, and was written out when she wanted to leave. 

Kim Hyde and Tasha. I think that Kim would have suited her better than the nerdy Robbie. I feel they changed Robbie too much because they didn't have any ideas on how they should develop Robbie and Tasha. I think they were great in the beginning, but from the Believers storyline and onwards,  I think they destroyed both. Tasha should have delevoped in an another way... It would have been better to let her move on with Kim Hyde (and we could have avoid the terrible romance between Kim and Rachel). 

April and Heath... well they tried that a little bit, but just to disturb the relationship between Heath and Bianca. But April and Heath would have suited each other much better. As the same with Robbie and Tasha I think that April and Dex didn't suit each other. They made April nerdy for the sake of it, and it didn't work... and they made Dex like a love sick puppy. 

There were probably a lot of potential couples in the nineties and early 00's, but I have difficulties with remembering the storylines. But I wonder if Jade and Duncan could have been good. The good twin and the older troubled boy? Would have been great to see Alf as the troubled guy's father in that case. 

I agree about Hannah and Nate hated him with Ricky and Sophie i always shipped them and im a huge Brax and Ricky fan. Yeah i shipped Tash and Kim as well and April and Heath to

Nicole and Romeo weren't pretty? :P. I never liked the idea of them together. Romeo and Indi is one of my all time fav h and a couple some though, so I'm bias.

Kyle and Billie definitely. I really liked them together. Obviously VJ and Billie were good together. But I was always appealed by them. He was older, and def had alot more in common.

Ruby and Romeo: Okay they had that one ill fated night together. But they never were involved so to speak. So if Indi never came along. I always liked the idea of them.

Hannah and Nate: I really liked Chris and Hannah. But yeah agree with this pair up

Skye and VJ: I think they missed a real opportunity here. And a implied love triangle between Skye, VJ, and Billie

VJ and Olivia: I'm a advocate of Hunter and Olivia. But I could see these too working well together. I'm not sure when Hunter is leaving. Liv leaves with Hunter. If not. Then I think Olivia and VJ could be good. Unlikely though 

Phoebe and Brody: Obviously the most well documented one around here. Actors seemed to have more on screen chemistry then Phoebe and Justin. Which is odd as Isa and James are involved in real life from what I've heard. Justin and Phoebe I don't know too shallow for me. Phoebe and Brody if written properly could of been good.

8 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

Nicole and Romeo weren't pretty? :P. I never liked the idea of them together. Romeo and Indi is one of my all time fav h and a couple some though, so I'm bias.

Kyle and Billie definitely. I really liked them together. Obviously VJ and Billie were good together. But I was always appealed by them. He was older, and def had alot more in common.

Ruby and Romeo: Okay they had that one ill fated night together. But they never were involved so to speak. So if Indi never came along. I always liked the idea of them.

Hannah and Nate: I really liked Chris and Hannah. But yeah agree with this pair up

Skye and VJ: I think they missed a real opportunity here. And a implied love triangle between Skye, VJ, and Billie

VJ and Olivia: I'm a advocate of Hunter and Olivia. But I could see these too working well together. I'm not sure when Hunter is leaving. Liv leaves with Hunter. If not. Then I think Olivia and VJ could be good. Unlikely though 

Phoebe and Brody: Obviously the most well documented one around here. Actors seemed to have more on screen chemistry then Phoebe and Justin. Which is odd as Isa and James are involved in real life from what I've heard. Justin and Phoebe I don't know too shallow for me. Phoebe and Brody if written properly could of been good.

Nicole and Romeo wouldn't have been pretty in the same way, it has also to do with personality. Romeo and Indi were typical fotomodel types (Nicole wasn't), and they lacked spark, both of them as individual charachters and put them together killed them as charachters I think. They were only good looking, and nothing else. They lacked spark both as couple and as individuals. I think with pairing those two with someone with a more lively personality would have made them both better as individual charachters and the couples would have been better. I never liked this pairing. One of the worst in the bay's history. But I agree with you with Ruby and Romeo, I liked them until he treated her as a doormat when she was in a fragile condition and made her the villain. 

Kyle and Billie, hm.... almost as bad as Vj and Billie. Kyle was more in right age for Billie than VJ, but I would have liked her with someone else - not someone with a criminal background. Maybe Chris? Or someone new, more preferable. 

Skye and VJ would have been better than this Billie storyline, which has destroyed VJ as a character I think. It's hard to move him from there. 

5 hours ago, jodlebirger said:

Nicole and Romeo wouldn't have been pretty in the same way, it has also to do with personality. Romeo and Indi were typical fotomodel types (Nicole wasn't), and they lacked spark, both of them as individual charachters and put them together killed them as charachters I think. They were only good looking, and nothing else. They lacked spark both as couple and as individuals. I think with pairing those two with someone with a more lively personality would have made them both better as individual charachters and the couples would have been better. I never liked this pairing. One of the worst in the bay's history. But I agree with you with Ruby and Romeo, I liked them until he treated her as a doormat when she was in a fragile condition and made her the villain. 

Kyle and Billie, hm.... almost as bad as Vj and Billie. Kyle was more in right age for Billie than VJ, but I would have liked her with someone else - not someone with a criminal background. Maybe Chris? Or someone new, more preferable. 

Skye and VJ would have been better than this Billie storyline, which has destroyed VJ as a character I think. It's hard to move him from there. 

But in fairness most of the younger male characters have had criminal backgrounds in the last four years or so.

8 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Yeah I love Phoebe and Brody and true bout the actors having more chemistry. Jackson posts alot a pics with Isabella and it makes me smile so much. Omg i ship Kyle and Billie and Hannah and Nate as well 

6 hours ago, christine king said:

Brody and Phoebe

Skye and VJ or VJ and Olivia

Nate and Hannah

Shannon and Jack, I thought they had good chemistry and they would of worked as a coupe.

April and Casey

Matt and Tamara

Yeah Shannon and Jack would be good. Brody and Phoebe are goals and April and Casey would have been amazing

I would have love an Olivia/VJ/Skye love triangle. I feel that VJ had good chemistry with both, and friendship is usually a good foundation for a relationship. I never really got into Billie/VJ and have no desire for VJ, baby daddy. 

While Ruby and Romeo had good chemistry (of course life imitating art there), I can never get over how weak willed Romeo was with Ruby, and how he treated Ruby when she was at her most vulnerable. It still pisses me off how all these other characters like Hunter or the Braxtons get let off the hook for their wrongdoings but Ruby, who is basically let down by the summer bay residents, gets heavily punished. 

I always felt it was a shame that Hannah/Zac was not pursued further. I think Hannah's character worsened significantly after she broke up with Zac to be with Andy. 

Oscar/and another guy. I always felt that there was wasted potential there. I would rather have had him explore his sexuality than hook up with Maddy. 

Archived