Johnny Ruffo brain tumour

Kellicopter

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but figured it didn't belong in the other areas I normally use. 

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/singer-johnny-ruffo-has-undergone-emergency-surgery-to-remove-brain-tumour/news-story/6aea397df05fec6fa6976a6d86d4e86d

Sending him positive vibes!

17 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I think he decided to leave. 

No, he too many trips to court over speeding and other road rule breaking. He had about close to 20 speeding offences and was disqualified for driving for a while too. Not great PR at all. It's why his exit was out of the blue and felt rushed.

On 11/08/2017 at 0:16 PM, dee123 said:

No, he too many trips to court over speeding and other road rule breaking. He had about close to 20 speeding offences and was disqualified for driving for a while too. Not great PR at all. It's why his exit was out of the blue and felt rushed.

I think when they killed Hannah off it gave them an easy out to get rid of him. I agree with you his exit felt rushed 

Archived