Who is the most over & under used characters out of current cast?

dave899

Overused doesn't always have to have a bad connotation. John being over used is a good thing. They should utilize the older characters more imo. The foster kids interacting with the older stays. Is the heart of this series. 

I agree with Kat and Ash. I would also say the Morgans (as a family unit). I feel at the moment all storylines are Morgan related at the moment. Could do with less Tori/Justin/Brodie (it is hard to remember Mason and Raffy as they seem less prominent)

Underused - Alf- while he is often present, he is usually propping other characters rather than doing his own thing. 

• 2 weeks later...

You know something? I've been working on the twice-yearly profile updates the last couple of weeks, which I always find are a good barometer of who's had stuff to do and who hasn't, and I've realised that Kat's spent most of the year as a supporting character for Ash with the odd bit of police stuff thrown in: She might have had a lot of screen time but it's mostly consisted of following him around while he worries about his niece or his brother. So maybe she hasn't been as over-used as I thought.I wouldn't say Brody either, he's had a lot of stuff recently but in his first nine months he had less to do than Mason.Possibly Justin, who seems to have had a lot of focus this year.

Archived