Who is the most over & under used characters out of current cast?

dave899

Huh.To be fair to the show, I think they have done a good job in the last year or two of taking characters who'd been part of the furniture for a long time and giving them something to do.So I don't think characters are as over-used and under-used as they have been in the past.That said, I think Ash and Kat are good candidates for the most prominently used characters.You can pretty much guarantee that at any time of the year there's some big drama built up around them.

Most underused I would have to say Mason and Raffy.Most of the time they're just lumped into Morgan family scenes as the ones with the least focus: They contribute well enough but they have very little in terms of storylines that are actually about them. Mason's had a few short-lived relationships and that's about it.Raffy...to be honest, I'm struggling to think of any storyline that's given her much screen time.Even when the Morgans discovered she was their sister, it felt like a storyline that was about her but didn't actually feature her much.

I think Alf's highly underused, he doesn't seem to do anything other than have tea at the diner or go fishing. I think Roo's pretty underused recently, we've had her pregnancy and wanting to find Martha but it felt short-lived and didn't seem to go anywhere.

And yeah I have to agree about Ash and Kat being over-used.

Archived