Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

Sorry I'm only catching up now... Nice couple of chapters :) 

The first one was very romantic. Lovely to see everyone so excited for the two of them and pulling together to make it a special night for them. Loved the fake fight at the end there as well. Pretty funny.

The second one was quite sad. Kyle obviously has pretty low self-esteem and a bit of a chip on his shoulder. He read Brax's message that way because he expected to be treated badly. Nice that his brothers rallied around him when it counted, and they got to show him that they do actually care about him. Pity it took him getting beaten half to death to make him see that though!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, author here just wanted to say I'm glad you all still enjoying these one-shots just as much as I look forward to receiving your ideas and writing them up. Please continue to send me anymore ideas you have.

Idea by Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): I was thinking that. Kyle and Casey aged something like 21 and 19 get sick of Heath playing pranks on them so they work together (Casey for the sneakiness and Kyle for the brains of the prank) because they want to finally get back at Heath for all the pranks he's played on them. I thought that it would be quiet a fun one to read.

Chapter 12 – Prank Wars

Angelos

"I can't take it anymore!" Casey states as he enters the restaurant.

Kyle who was at the bar putting the stock away shouted: "What has Heath done now?"

"Well you know that girl that has been coming in to the gym over the past couple of weeks?"

"Which girl?"

"You know the one that I keep flirting with."

"Oh you mean Denny?"

"Denny? How do you know her name?"

"Phoebe bumped into her at the beach a couple of days ago and now apparently they are best friends."

"Really?"

"Yep, told you Pheebs makes friends quickly."

"Ok then anyway back to the story, Denny came into the Gym and said she wanted to sign up for a full membership as her trial was running out. While we talking about the different membership options she could have we were doing our usual flirting."

Kyle stopped placing the bottles in the fridge and stood up: "Case, not to be rude but is there a point to this as I kinda need to finish this."

"Yes there is, as I was saying while we were flirting Heath comes out of the office with a smile on his face and says there's a call for me on the phone in the office. So I ask who it is and he turns round and says its my boyfriend calling to see if we were still meeting up later. Which as you can imagine put Denny right off and said she will come back tomorrow once she's thought about the options." Casey tells his brother.

"Hang on are you telling me that Heath just told Denny you were gay?" Kyle said trying to hid the laugh.

"It's not funny Kyle! I really like this girl."

"Okay, how about I talk to Pheebs and see if she can explain what just happened to Denny?"

"Kyle you're a life saver!"

"I know I am!"

"Now we just need to prank Heath back for not only today but every time he has pranked us." Casey says with a grin on his face.

"Why don't you leave it with me and I'll have a think of what we can do?" Kyle says which earns a nod from Casey who then leaves to let Kyle finish what he was doing.

3 hours and 15 minutes later…

Braxton House – The Flat

Kyle and Casey were currently in the Flat setting up the first prank that will help to get revenge on Heath.

"So what is this meant to do again?" Casey asks Kyle as he places baking soda into the ketchup bottle.

"Well you know how when you take a bottle of ketchup out the fridge and the first thing you do is shake it?" Kyle says to him.

"Yeah, that's so it won't be watery."

"Well when Heath shakes this and then opens he will be opening a pressurise sauce canon!"

"So are you telling me that once he's shaken it and opened it there is going to be sauce all over."

"That's exactly what I'm telling you"

"Mate this is epic!"

"And best thing is this is only prank one." Kyle tells him while smirking.

"Kyle, what else have you done?"

"Well put it this way I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Heath in the morning when he goes for a surf!" Kyle says to Casey. "Also there maybe a few other pranks dotted around which I will fill you in when we are safe!"

1 hour later…

Everyone but Heath and Bianca was sat in the main house eating dinner when they heard people screaming.

When they entered the flat, Kyle and Casey started laughing immediately when they saw the state of the kitchen.

Brax who was trying not laugh said: "What on earth happened in here?"

"Well Heath opened the ketchup bottle and well now we have ketchup all over the place!" Bianca shouted "It stinks so bad that I'm sorry babe but you can clean this up and I think I will go and stay with Irene until its done!"

Bianca quickly picked up her handbag and ran out of the house with Ricky not far behind her.

Casey and Kyle were still laughing in the doorway as the site of Heath covered in ketchup was too funny then there was the fact it was on every surface possible including the ceiling.

"I tell you know that whoever did this better watch out!" Heath shouted as he looked at his two younger brothers.

Brax told Heath to go take a shower while them three made a start on the cleaning up.

10 minutes later…

Heath came out of the bathroom and walked over to his brothers.

"I thought I told you to have a shower?" Brax says.

"I just did!" Heath states.

"Then why do you still stink?" Brax quizzed.

Heath then got what Brax was on about when he sniffed his arm and all he could smell was chicken.

"Go and have a shower in our place now!" Brax demanded as Heath walked out of the flat muttering under his breathe while Brax went to inspect the shower.

"What have you done now?" Casey whispers.

"I may have removed the shower head and placed a chicken stock cube in it then put the shower head back on." Kyle says while laughing.

Brax appeared and knew that the Kyle and Casey were behind what was going on but thought to leave it as he knew how much Heath had pranked them and it was only time that they got him back.

The Next Morning…

Braxton House – Garden

Heath walked out into the garden to grab his surf board as he heard the surf was meant to huge this morning.

As he rounded the corner beside the shed where the surf boards are kept, Heath instantly noticed that his board was missing.

Brax and Casey who were going for a surf as well came out of the house and saw Heath standing there.

"Everything ok?" Brax asks Heath.

"No everything isn't ok!" Heath shouts "SOMEONE STOLE MY BOARD!"

Brax and Casey just look at each as soon as the words come out of his mouth.

"THIS IS SERIOUS! I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER STOLE IT!" Heath screamed.

"Heath, will you stop shouting as people are still in bed." Brax tells him calmly.

"Oh like who?"

Casey butted in with: "Kyle is still in bed as he had to take Phoebe to some festival thing during the night, so when he got back an hour and a half ago he went to get some more sleep."

As soon as he said Kyle he regretted it as Heath went barging into the house.

Braxton House – Kyle's Bedroom

Kyle was fast asleep when he was instantly awoken by Heath who was banging on his door.

He got out of bed and went to see what he wanted.

"WHERE IS IT?!" Heath shouted at him.

Kyle started to rub the sleep out of his eyes: "Where's what?"

"You know what!"

"Nope a clue might help?"

That made Heath even angrier, he then grabbed Kyle by his top and shoved him into the wall.

"HEATH!" Brax and Casey both shouted.

Heath released Kyle and stepped back.

Brax then looked at Kyle and Casey and said: "Just tell him where his surf board is."

Heath didn't understand what was going on until his two brothers started laughing again.

"Don't ask me, I genuinely don't know where it is." Casey laughed.

Kyle knew he was going to get in trouble but he didn't care as it was funny: "Your surf board is in the storm water canal."

Heath ran out of the house to get it before someone could steal it.

25 minutes later…

Braxton House – Living Room

The four brothers were sat around the table where Casey and Kyle confessed that they were behind the pranks on Heath and then agreed to stop if he did as they couldn't take anymore of the stupid pranks.

Great Chapter! Ha, I loved it so much, the boys pranking Heath is classic and great revenge for all the pranks he pulls on them. I honestly don't know what prank was my favourite. I loved the ketchup and I think that that would have been the funniest if I was actually there. The second one though was so simply brilliant that it had to be funny, Chicken stock in the showerhead!! LOVED IT!! that was so smart of Kyle. But the surfboard was so good as well. I wouldn't have liked to see what happened to Kyle though if it had got stolen. But this was so good and I was laughing the whole way through, Glad all the pranks are over though. Loved it. Please update soon. 

• 1 month later...

Hello the author here, I just want to apologies for the delay in updating this fanfiction, I've been so busy with going back too uni and then my laptop decided it wasn't going to work so it had to be sent to apple to get fixed and I can now say that it is back and I can start writing again. So here's the next chapter.

Idea By Braxtonboyzz123 (fanfiction): I was thinking of one with Kyle and his older foster sister like 3 years difference him being 14 and her being 17. The foster sister starts dating a guy whose really mean to Kyle whenever the foster sister isn't around but really nice to him when she is. But when Kyle finds out that the guy is dating another girl he tries to tell the sister but she gets mad at him because she thinks that her boyfriend is perfect and that the only reason that Kyle is saying this is because he has no friends of his own (because he's really shy) and that she is no longer hanging out with him. But when she finds out the truth and is crying in her room, Kyle goes in and comforts her.

P.S. this One-Shot includes Kyle's foster family (The Taylors) from my other fanfiction: The Camping Trip.

Chapter 13 – Sibling Comfort

Kyle's Foster Home – Kitchen

14-year-old Kyle was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich when his sister Callie and her boyfriend, Brad appeared from the garden.

"You ok Kyle?" Callie asks him.

"Yeah I'm fine Callie. I don't know why mam and dad said you had to babysit me after all I'm 14 not 4?" Kyle states.

"You know fine well why Kyle." Callie says as she gives him a hug. "Anyway I'm just going to get my phone as I left it upstairs on charge."

Kyle and Brad watched as she left the room and headed upstairs.

Brad sits down at the breakfast bar: "Does the baby need a hand with his sandwich?"

"Sorry." Kyle says not catching what Brad had said to him.

"I said, does the baby need a hand with his sandwich?"

"Why would I need a hand as I'm not a baby so please don't call me that."

"Well you must be considering me and Callie are stuck here babysitting you instead of being out with our friends." Brad says to him just as he hears Callie coming back down "So how's things going with that girl? Phoebe, is it?"

Kyle just looks at him completely confused as only one minute ago the guy was being mean to him.

"Stop asking him about Phoebe as it has nothing to do with you, Brad." Callie laughs as she sits down.

"What I'm just curious to know how it's going?" Brad says as Kyle puts everything away.

"It's fine." Kyle tells him "I'll be upstairs in my room Callie."

With that Kyle leaves the kitchen and heads to is room.

"Well done!" Callie says to her boyfriend.

2 weeks later…

Supermarket

"What else did we need to get?" Callie asks Kyle who had the shopping list.

"All we need now is to get some jam." Kyle tells her.

The two of them head to the home baking section and decide which jam to buy.

"Strawberry?" Callie asks her brother.

"That's a silly question Callie." Kyle laughs and put the jam in the trolley "That's everything, so we can go now."

The two of them headed over to the checkout and bought the shopping they headed for the bus.

34 minutes later…

Bus stop near Kyle and Callie's house

Callie was still on the phone to Brad who had called while they were on the bus to ask her if she wanted to see a film.

"I'll drop the shopping off then me and Kyle will come and meet you." Callie tells him.

Kyle just rolls his eyes as he doesn't fancy seeing a film with Brad and Callie.

"Well we can see something that Kyle can see?" Callie suggest to her boyfriend.

"Callie, I'm going to meet Phoebe so why don't you go with to the cinema with Brad?" Kyle informs his sister not wanting her to miss out on spending time with here friends and boyfriend.

"Kyle says he's meeting Phoebe so we can see that now." Callie tells Brad "Ok I'll meet you there."

1 Month and 22 days later…

Park in Melbourne

Kyle was with his girlfriend Phoebe at the park.

"Kyle, this was a great idea." Phoebe says as she picks up a grape and places it in her mouth.

"See picnics can be better than going to fast food place." Kyle laughs.

The two were currently enjoying a picnic for there six-month anniversary. Kyle was looking at Phoebe when out the corner of his eye he spotted Brax, his sister's boyfriend kissing someone who definitely wasn't his sister.

"What is it, Kyle?" Phoebe asks looking round to see what Kyle was staring at.

"Brad is over there kissing someone that isn't my sister!" Kyle says angrily.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive!"

"Well when you get home tell your sister."

"Ok I will." Kyle tells her as he sits back down.

"Good!" Phoebe laughs and gives her boyfriend a kiss.

Later that day…

Kyle's Foster Home

"Hey Callie, I need to tell you something." Kyle says to his sister as he joins her in the garden.

"What is it? Are you ok?" She asks him.

"Why do you always think there's something wrong with me?"

"DO you really need me to answer that?"

"Fair enough."

"So what's up?"

"Well earlier when I was at the park with Phoebe having a picnic, I saw Brad."

Callie interrupts him: "Did you say hi?"

"I would have but he was with another girl."

"So, it was probably his twin sister Beth."

"Well if it was I think someone should call the police." Kyle says to her.

"Why?"

"Because Callie, whoever this girl was they were kissing each other." Kyle says to her "And by the looks of it they have being seeing each other awhile."

"Your wrong!"

"I'm telling the truth if you don't believe me, ask Phoebe she them as well."

"I don't believe you and I certainly won't believe a girl you have only been seeing a couple of months!" Callie shouts at him "Brad is perfect and he loves me!"

"Well obviously he doesn't!" Kyle shouts back.

"Your just jealous! You and Phoebe won't last long and everyone knows it and then you will go back to being the boy with no friends because your too shy and weird!" Callie reminds him "And when that happens I won't be there to hang out with you anymore!"

Not realising her parents had just came in she continued to tell Kyle everything that Brad had said to Kyle about hating him.

"CALLIE!" Louise and William Taylor shouted at the same time.

Both Callie and Kyle turned round in shock to see their parents stood there in the doorway.

"Callie apologies to your brother now!" Louise says to her daughter.

"Why should I? He has just told me that my boyfriend is cheating on me when Brad would never do that as he loves me!" Callie shouts.

"I was telling her the truth, I promise. Me and Phoebe saw Brad at the park earlier." Kyle says to them calmly.

"That's ok Kyle, we believe you." William tells his son "Callie your grounded so get upstairs now!"

With that Callie storms out the room and upstairs where a loud bang of her slamming her bedroom door echoes throughout the house.

4 days later…

Kyle's Foster Home

Kyle had just arrived home from school and headed upstairs to his room when he heard crying coming from Callie's room, so he decided to go and investigate.

"Callie, are you ok?" Kyle asks through the door.

"GO AWAY!" A voice shouts from the other side of the door.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong!"

The door opens and a tear stayed Callie appears: "You were right."

Kyle follows her over to her bed and sits down: "Right about what?"

"Brad I went round his house at lunch as he wasn't in school today, I wanted to make sure he was ok then I saw them, getting out of his car and kissing each other."

"Oh I'm so sorry Callie."

"Why are you being nice to me?" Callie asked him confused "I was horrible to you and I didn't believe you."

"I'm being nice to you because you're my sister and I love you. Also your upset because of that jerk and I want to make sure your ok." Kyle tells her.

"I'm sorry Kyle and I love you too even when you can be annoying sometimes!" Callie says to Kyle.

Kyle then pulls Callie into a hug.

Great chapter. I loved how Phoebe and Kyle and how they were celebrating their six month anniversary. They are so cute. 

I can’t believe that Brad cheated on Callie. What is wrong with him? He was also a jerk all over though by the way that he was treating Kyle. 

Glad that Callie and Kyle made up as they are brother and sister and they need to be there for eachother. 

P.s I loved when Kyle was asking if Callie had to always ask if he’s alright and he replied with ‘DO you really need me to answer that?’ I laughed when I read that. 

Can’t wait for the next one shot. Please update soon. 

Nicely written. Very believable brother /sister relationship here. Siblings can be very cruel to each other. Lovely that Kyle was able to forgive her the things she said, and still wanted to comfort her when she found out the truth. He's a good boy. 

Archived