Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sad but also kind of heart warming and hope in there too Kyle got to tell everyone how much they meant to him and telling Pheobe to move on was the right thing to do they all have to live each day for Kyle now and have the happiness that he can't but he kind of does seeing everyone move forwards

Very bittersweet

Looking forward to your next one

6 minutes ago, pembie said:

Very sad but also kind of heart warming and hope in there too Kyle got to tell everyone how much they meant to him and telling Pheobe to move on was the right thing to do they all have to live each day for Kyle now and have the happiness that he can't but he kind of does seeing everyone move forwards

Very bittersweet

Looking forward to your next one

thank you for the lovely comment and i'm glad you are enjoying it.

probs won't get another chapter of this fanfic up til monday.

5 minutes ago, AtlantaG1912 said:

thank you for the lovely comment and i'm glad you are enjoying it.

probs won't get another chapter of this fanfic up til monday.

Monday MONDAY!!!! you say I want it now :lol: No joking take your time

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, the author here just wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments on the last chapter as I feel like that had been my best piece of fanfiction since I started a year ago and you all confirmed that with such a lovely response. Anyway here's the next chapter.

Idea By Kirsten (backtothebay): I wouldn't mind a one shot/ flashback to Kyle as a teenage or little kid.

Chapter 4 – Growing Up is Hard

Foster Home - Kyle's bedroom

16-year-old Kyle was sat at his desk doing his maths homework when he received a text on his phone from his mate Charlie.

Text Message

Charlie: Are you coming to Lola's party tonight?

Kyle: I'm not allowed as it won't have any adult supervision.

C: Jesus Christ! Your folks are so strict; do they not understand that you need to have fun.

K: They just want to do well so I can get into a good university and get a good job.

C: Yeah but haven't you heard all work and no play makes Kyle a very dull boy!

K: Yeah I have but I'm sorry, they've said no and there's nothing I can do so tell Lola I will see her at school on Monday.

C: Sorry Kyle but you can tell her that your self in person at her party.

K: Didn't you just read what I sent you?

C: Yes, I did but I'm breaking you out to have some fun so when your parents go to bed at 10 I'm coming to get you.

K: Well they are going out for dinner at 8.

C: Even better it means we can catch the start of the party. I'll see you later!

Kyle just looked at his phone and thought to himself that he was going to get in so much trouble. He then went back to his homework.

4 hours later…

Kyle's parent had just left after telling him that they would be back by half 11 and they expect him to be in bed asleep by then.

Quickly, Kyle rushed around to get ready for the party before Charlie got there.

Kyle was tying his laces as the doorbell rang, letting him know that Charlie was downstairs. Kyle stood up and placed the pillows under the quilt to make it look like he was there just in case he didn't get back in time, then turned and walked out his room and downstairs.

25 minutes later…

Lola's House

"KYLE!" a girl with straight back hair said as she came rushing over to him "I didn't think you would come with your parents being super strict."

"Well Lola, Charlie here convinced me to play the part of rebel for the night although I do have to be back by half 11 otherwise they will notice." Kyle said with a smile on his face.

"Don't worry golden boy we will have you home on time." Charlie said as he slapped Kyle on the back and then wandered off to leave Kyle and Lola.

"Shall we get you a drink?" Lola asked as she dragged Kyle into the Kitchen.

3 hours later…

Kyle was sat outside with Lola talking and completely unaware of the fact that it was already 11:25pm.

"Kyle, we should leave if you don't want to get caught sneaking back in." Charlie said to a drunk Kyle

Kyle who was just handed another shot of vodka looked up at Charlie and said: "I think I'm going to stay longer as this is so much funnnnn!"

"How much has he had to drink?" Charlie asks Lola.

"Two beers and now that vodka shot, I swear." Lola protests.

"Are you sure because you don't get this drunk on two beers and that." Charlie said as he went to point at the vodka in his friend's hand "Where is he?"

Charlie and Lola looked at each other and then the group of people who was still sat around the pool.

"I don't know."

"I think he went that way?"

"There he is!"

When one of the teens had said that pointed to the scaffolding connected to the side of Lola's house, they both started to panic.

They both ran over to the scaffolding but they weren't quick enough as Kyle took a step he fell landing in a heap on the patio below.

"KYLE!" Both teens screamed as Kyle seemed to fall in slow motion.

1 hour later…

Hospital

Kyle's foster parents come rushing through the hospital after getting a call from Charlie.

"Where is he?" Kyle's mum asks when she sees Charlie and Lola.

"He just getting a cast placed on his leg, Mrs Donoghue" Lola answers her.

"What was he doing at your party Lola? We had told him he couldn't go." Kyle's dad asked the young girl.

Charlie thought that now was a good time to confess that he had told Kyle he was going to the party no matter what as he needs to have some fun for once.

15 minutes later…

They were all eventually allowed to see Kyle after the doctor had told Kyle's parents that they wanted to keep him in over night for observation as he had sustained a concussion as well as the broken leg. The doctor had also informed Kyle's parents that' it looks like Kyle's drink had been spiked which made appear drunk when he wasn't.

"Hey mum. Hey dad." Kyle said quietly when he saw them.

"Your grounded young man." Mr Donoghue stated.

"I'm sorry but I just wanted to have fun for once and be a teenager."

"Well you certainly acted like a teenager." Mrs Donoghue said "But sweetheart we only want what's best for you which is why we didn't let you go to the party in the first place."

"Yeah I know but sometimes I want to have fun!" Kyle explained.

Both Mr and Mrs Donoghue replied at the same time with: "Tough! Growing up is hard!"

Archived