Kyle Braxton: One-Shot Series

AtlantaG1912

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great two chapters. Happy that Brax and Kyle got to talk and I’m also glad that Kyle explained why he didn’t surf, so now Brax knows and won’t ask him again. 

Loved the one shot with Casey and Kyle I just wished that something like this would have actually happened. Loved how they were saying that  sometimes they wish that they didn’t have older brothers. Loved it!! 

Over all loved these two one shots!! And can’t wait for the next!! 

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, pembie said:

Hurry up and take that camping tent down who has a camping trip in all this snow? :wink: I was hoping this was a update

don't worry currently writing the second from last chapter now and hopefully should have that posted sometime in the next hour a a half then the final chapter tomorrow then the one shots will get wrote while i try to think of a title for my new fanfic haha

4 minutes ago, pembie said:

You are writing alot

i think its only fair as you have all waited long enough haha plus it gives me practise as to how much writing i will need to do in a couple of years when i'm a qualified journalist 

• 3 weeks later...

Idea by FrankElza (fanfiction): One about young Kyle before he knew of his brothers (so in high school or even primary), maybe his first interaction with how he met Phoebe?

Chapter 18 – First Meeting of True Love

School Canteen

It was lunchtime and 15-year-old Kyle was sat with his mates eating lunch.

"So, what's the plan for this weekend?" Malcolm asked his friends.

Kyle looked at him and suggested: "There's that new film that came out on Monday."

"Yeah I really want to see that!" Radley said excitedly.

Malcolm replied: "Let's go see that on Saturday then. Agreed?"

Radley agrees with Malcolm, just as Kyle was about to agree a girl walked past the table and smiled at Kyle.

"Earth to Kyle!" Radley said as he waved his hand in front of his friend's face.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" Kyle said as he looked back at his friends.

"We were saying that we should go see that film on Saturday but you were obviously too busy starring at the new girl again."

"Well, I'm sorry but she doesn't seem like most girls in this hell hole."

Malcolm spoke: "We know as you have been telling us for the past week. I don't know why you don't just go and talk to her."

"Me go talk to her? Are you crazy?" Kyle asked his friend "I could never talk to a girl like her."

"Why not?" Radley and Malcolm ask just as the bell rings for the end of lunch.

Standing up, Kyle said: "Because she's so out of my league, she would be too busy laughing at me. Anyway let's go or we'll be late for Chemistry."

10 minutes later…

Science Lab – Chemistry

As the boys entered the science lab they noticed that there were only three seats available and that was two seats together then one seat beside the new girl.

The boys rushed for the bench with two seats, unfortunately Kyle wasn't quick enough and ended up having to sit with the new girl.

"Ok class now that Malcolm, Radley and Kyle have sat down, we are going to learn how to make rock crystal which if you all follow the instructions properly, you should be able to eat it at the end." Mr Walters told the class "Just follow the instructions on the piece of paper in front of you and if you need me I will be wandering round the classroom to see how you are all getting on.

5 minutes later…

"So do you want to start?" Kyle asked while looking at the instructions.

"Sure. I'm Phoebe by the way." The girl tells him.

Kyle who had been glaring at his friends on the opposite side of the lab turned and said: "I'm Kyle."

"I know!"

"You do?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"How?"

"Well we do have quite a few classes together." Phoebe laughed as she put the beaker on to the heat source.

"Oh! Your right we do." Kyle laughs then quickly goes back to stirring.

"You seem nervous any reason why?"

"I'm not nervous."

"Well you seem nervous considering you won't even look at me." Phoebe pointed out to Kyle.

Kyle looked away from what he was doing and looked at her: "See I'm looking at you now."

"Only because I mentioned it. You're not like the other guys here, are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"I only mean the rest of them have been asking me out since I got here and won't leave me alone. However, you on the other hand won't look at me unless we are far away from each other like earlier in the canteen and only talk to me if your facing a different direction."

"Well that's the guys in this school for you." Kyle laughs "Whereas me I'm just a guy that has manners."

"Well I don't think just starring at me can be counted as manners."

"But a least I'm not asking you out every minute of the day." Kyle says, causing both himself and Phoebe to laugh.

Science Lab – Chemistry (other side of the room)

Radley and Malcolm were watching the scene between their friend and the new girl.

"Looks like Kyle has actually managed to say something to the new girl." Radley said to his friend.

Nodding his head in agreement, Malcolm says: "Yep, hopefully this will be the beginning of good relationship between them."

The two friends went back to their experiment.

Science Lab – Chemistry

"I think we are being watched, Kyle." Phoebe says as she looks at him.

"I had a feeling we were I just didn't want to look." Kyle laughed.

45 minutes later…

"If you've done the experiment right you can now eat it." Mr Walters tells the class just as the bell starts to ring.

"You can have it Phoebe." Kyle tells the girl.

"See there's the manners again." Phoebe laughs "Are you sure you don't want any?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Thank you Kyle! What are you doing this tomorrow?"

"I'm going to see that new film that came out on Monday with my friends."

"Really, I've been wanting to see that film but none of the people I have become friends with wanted to see it. Can I come?"

"Well they wouldn't." Kyle laughs "Yeah you can come, shall I give you my number?"

"Yeah that might be a good idea." Phoebe says as she gives Kyle here phone.

"There you go so I'll text you a time and place to meet later." Kyle says as he grabs his stuff, says goodbye then leaves the classroom.

Hallway

"So, how was talking to the new girl?" Radley asks his friend.

"Yeah how was it Kyle?" Malcolm asked.

"Well she has my number and asked me if she could come to see that film with us tomorrow and I said yes." Kyle tells them as he walks away not giving them a chance to say anything in reply.

Archived