Who out of Kyle & Hunter have proven themselves to be more of a good guy?

j.laur5

Kyle vs. Hunter  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both Kyle and Hunter were quite similar with how they came to Summer Bay as dangerous bad guys, but over time they redeemed themselves. Who would you say redeemed themselves more?

My choice is Kyle, as other than trying to kill Casey, he never really hurt anyone else. And in the All or Nothing special, Kyle really bent over backwards to save the prison guard, I'm not sure Hunter would have done the same. I'm sure Hunter would bend over backwards to save Olivia, or someone else he knew, but I can't see him acting heroic and brave for a stranger like Kyle. Kyle also tried to stop Evie and Oscar from being kidnapped in 2013 when he barely knew them. He also came across as more kind-hearted than Hunter.

I vote for Kyle because really I don't see Hunter as good, kind-hearted or redeemed, the show's just tried to brush everything he did under the carpet and make us think that because he's dating Olivia that automatically makes him "good".Whereas Kyle, who I strongly disliked at first, very quickly won me over by actually examining why he did what he did and why he changed his attitude.All we seemed to get from Hunter was a load of whining self-pity and "I got angry" and an unconvincing overnight change of personality.

• 3 weeks later...

After watching lot 2015 episodes I have noticed how much kinder Kyle is compare to Hunter. 

Kyle and Baby Casey seem so well bonded. 

I think Kyle and Matt become very nice guys as time went on but Hunter and Andy always had that hard edge to them. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I thought it was totally silly that everyone forgive Kyle for what he did to Casey and thought he would have worked better than a guest star

I have liked Hunter but he has got abit boring now I keep hoping he will turn back into his nutty self but that wont happen now I dont think

• 2 months later...
On 01/07/2018 at 22:50, pembie said:

I thought it was totally silly that everyone forgive Kyle for what he did to Casey and thought he would have worked better than a guest star

I have liked Hunter but he has got abit boring now I keep hoping he will turn back into his nutty self but that wont happen now I dont think

I don’t think  anyone knew about Kyle trying to kill Casey other then Braxtons and Tamara. 

Archived