1996-1999 Storylines

Skylover

On 7/19/2017 at 9:56 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

So, it was a cover-up (literally) ay? They did make a mistake having fake "Pippa" and should have had the Real Pippa right from the start. See? Now you know why I don't consider the blonde one the Real Pippa. They even went to the trouble of covering the "original Pippa" up in the props, as part of the great denial of her existence.

Nice to see a Pippa 2 fan, though I'm on the fence. I think they're both equally brilliant.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always preferred Pippa 2. I vaguelly remember Vanessa in the role as a casual viewer pre Bobby death but became a regular viewer when Bobby died so Debra's Pippa is the one that stands out for me. Such a shame that she left. Roger Oakley could have returned as Tom's twin brother when Michael died and a bond formed, and they begun dating.

I will admit I like Red, Old H&A Fan and Countless others saw Debra's Pippa first. I was shocked when I bought the Memorable Moments video back in '94, a (Births, Deaths, Marriage Deal which encompassed #104, #243, #975-6 and #1030) and saw Vanessa in the role.

That could have been good, Although, Michael could have been Tom's half-brother then again both men were referred to as Only children. This'd probably go down in a Bretto fic.

22 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I will admit I like Red, Old H&A Fan and Countless others saw Debra's Pippa first. I was shocked when I bought the Memorable Moments video back in '94, a (Births, Deaths, Marriage Deal which encompassed #104, #243, #975-6 and #1030) and saw Vanessa in the role.

That could have been good, Although, Michael could have been Tom's half-brother then again both men were referred to as Only children. This'd probably go down in a Bretto fic.

Tom was fostered wasn't he, so Michael could have been his foster brother.

They said they maybe bring it back at the end of the year. They better because I want to see the Nash Families storylines etc.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:36 AM, chair said:

Is Lucinda Luc?

Yes she is

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 6:27 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Doctors got it wrong.

Casey could be very annoying, and ended up leaving under a bit of a cloud, but if you watch her whole arc there is a vulnerability to her that makes her vaguely likable.She had a fairly traumatic back story with a mentally ill mum who thought she was a demon who needed exorcising.She was actually Curtis' next girlfriend after he and Chloe broke up (although Curtis and Chloe had quite a long way to go).

My purported highlights from that imaginary DVD box set:

1.Episode 1847-Bennett is arrested

2.Episode 1877-Shane dies

3.Episode 1912-Michael is washed away/Baby Shane is born

4.Episode 1955-Chloe is raped

5.Episode 2000-Angel leaves

6.Episode 2036-Don and Marilyn’s wedding

7.Episode 2057-Steven rescues Sally from bush

8.Episode 2065-Season finale

1.Episode 2099-Irene gives birth to Paul

2.Episode 2120-Stephanie’s death

3.Episode 2151-Commune fire

4.Episode 2213-Shannon leaves

5.Episode 2215-Steven and Selina get back together

6.Episode 2227-Lachie and Chloe sleep together

7.Episode 2266-Bennett is shot

8.Episode 2295-Season finale:Travis and Rebecca marry

1.Episode 2323-The new Nashes arrive

2.Episode 2343-Pippa leaves

3.Episode 2345-Jesse and Kylie’s abortive wedding

4.Episode 2351-Selina in the UK

5.Episode 2366-Chloe gives birth to Olivia

6.Episode 2442-Sam and Daria find out about Sally and Sean

7.Episode 2481-Hayley’s arrival

8.Episode 2525-Season finale:Gypsy is kidnapped

1.Episode 2533-DiAngelo is arrested

2.Episode 2552-Byron is born

3.Episode 2608-James and Chloe marry

4.Episode 2618-Ruby is rushed to hospital

5.Episode 2644-News of Lachie’s death

6.Episode 2678-Travis and Rebecca leave

7.Episode 2709-Colleen’s return

8.Episode 2742-Harry and Shauna tackle hitman

Those would be cool eps for a DVD ones I have always wanted to see are here

• 9 months later...

(Hi, I'm new)

Not only am I  annoyed 7two stopped broadcasting H&A close before Michael's death, but I'm still annoyed they killed him off in the first place. However it occurs to me that I never saw Michael's funeral. I mean, I'm assuming they had one??

1 hour ago, marriedaniac said:

(Hi, I'm new)

Not only am I  annoyed 7two stopped broadcasting H&A close before Michael's death, but I'm still annoyed they killed him off in the first place. However it occurs to me that I never saw Michael's funeral. I mean, I'm assuming they had one??

Welcome!

Yes, the funeral was two episodes after his death.

Here's an old tweet to illustrate ?

Good to see he got a haircut too.  I didn't see the funeral episode when it aired and don't think I'd like to at this stage. I too was annoyed at the time that they killed him off. I still think it was a big mistake and ultimately pointless, seeing as they had to find Pippa a third hubby afterwards. I notice that apart from Haydn, there aren't any returning faces for the funeral. Why no Fin, Damian or Sophie? 

Archived