Ziggy Astoni - Sophie Dillman

I think what they should have done is ether have Ziggy move later to bay to live with her family or just have her wanting to live in Bay.

But I know that a lot of 19 year olds are very immature still these days. Sometimes I think you can get even more immature once you leave school as you no longer have the discipline of being at school. Parents seem to stop disciplining kids once they turn 18 and, yes, okay they are adults but in a lot of cases mentally still very immature.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched the first 2 episode's with the family must say I kinda like them, Ziggy has the Ricky (Sharpe) look about her, looking forward to seeing what they bring to the show it will be nice to have a proper family mum dad and kids on the show for the first time in forever, I kind of think the dad is based on Brad Willis from Neighbours for some reason, looking forward to seeing what the family offer hopefully they get some good story lines.

• 1 year later...

Has Ziggy changed  her last name to Morgan? If so should the thread title be updated and the profile on the main site? Or are you waiting for the next profile update?

Edited by chair

• 8 months later...

I loved her in the beginning and I love her relationship with her family now, but I think she became a bit boring thanks to her marriage to Brody. I'd like to see her get an interesting storyline of her own and maybe even go off the rails a bit now. I mean she is only young and that was one of the issues they had - she wanted to enjoy herself and be carefree like others her age.

I think Sophie is a great actress though, she's been fab with the Brody/Simone stuff and the aftermath of it all.

Edited by Lunar

• 2 months later...

Ziggy is my favourite character.  She's fun, feisty, vulnerable and complex.  I really felt for her when she found out about Brody and Simone and her struggling to cope.  Sophie put in such strong and raw emotional performances and I am loving the ''Diggy'' relationship.  Sophie/Dean have fantastic on screen chemistry and the characters pairing really works, both emotionally and sexually.

I also love Ziggy's relationship with Ben and Maggie.  Sophie works amazing obviously with Kestie and Rohan.

I'd like to see Ziggy in some scenes with some characters I haven't seen her interact much with like Jasmine for example.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, UK_fan said:

Ziggy is my favourite character.  She's fun, feisty, vulnerable and complex.  I really felt for her when she found out about Brody and Simone and her struggling to cope.  Sophie put in such strong and raw emotional performances and I am loving the ''Diggy'' relationship.  Sophie/Dean have fantastic on screen chemistry and the characters pairing really works, both emotionally and sexually.

I also love Ziggy's relationship with Ben and Maggie.  Sophie works amazing obviously with Kestie and Rohan.

I'd like to see Ziggy in some scenes with some characters I haven't seen her interact much with like Jasmine for example.

I don't get why they never had her befriend Jasmine. I get they're very different but seem similar-ish in age.

• Like 2