Things Neighbours can get Away with that H&A can't

project90

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, cadyctslover said:

I'm stating my understanding of the situation. I haven't asked for your opinion. Stop trying to start an argument.

Wasn't attempting to start an argument - was delivering another side to the story, purely to enhance an otherwise narrow understanding. My opinion, however unwanted, needn't be asked for.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Wasn't attempting to start an argument - was delivering another side to the story, purely to enhance an otherwise narrow understanding. My opinion, however unwanted, needn't be asked for.

When you're trying to deny stirring up conflict on the board, try not to use such incendiary language.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2017 at 19:12, ~Lynd~ said:

The other night on Neighbours Susan gave Karl a massage and it very much looked like something else.I don't recall HAA ever doing anything similar.Hilarious.

That made me think of that time Brett and Danni were woken in the middle of the night due to groaning from Lou's room only to bust in on Cheryl massaging his back and they were suitably grossed out! :lol:

On 02/11/2017 at 01:49, JUDE said:

Neighbours even manage to have a same sex couple and show them being in a relationship, dear forbid H & A would have the same

Agreed. They’ve only had a flirtation or a kiss someone has a whinge and then they kill it off before at turns into a proper relationship. 

Archived