Things Neighbours can get Away with that H&A can't

project90

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, cadyctslover said:

Neighbours can get away with having Jodi on the show because there is no bad blood between her and Network Ten/11. Unfortunately Jodi's relationship with TPTB at Seven makes it impossible for H&A to employ her again.

And what on Earth do you base that assumption on?

22 hours ago, Matt said:

And what on Earth do you base that assumption on?

Facts. No assumptions in my post.

2 seconds of research pulls up this article from 2010:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/seven-made-the-call-over-jodi-gordon-it-wasnt-mutual-sources-claim/news-story/90d4db0d24576bf557889abe9e0811a5?sv=8dd2b95937b01dbce4e706e0e9896731

Regardless of whether you believe that she quit, or the later reports that Network 7 decided not to renew her contract, the facts are that she has not returned to Home and Away, or Network 7.

There has been plenty of storyline opportunity for her to return to the show, particularly with Roo returning.

26 minutes ago, cadyctslover said:

Regardless of whether you believe that she quit, or the later reports that Network 7 decided not to renew her contract, the facts are that she has not returned to Home and Away, or Network 7.

There has been plenty of storyline opportunity for her to return to the show, particularly with Roo returning.

Woop-dee-do... She hasn't returned. I could rattle off half the cast who there's been return opportunities for, but they haven't return. Perpetuation of rumours doesn't help any situation.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Woop-dee-do... She hasn't returned. I could rattle off half the cast who there's been return opportunities for, but they haven't return. Perpetuation of rumours doesn't help any situation.

I'm stating my understanding of the situation. I haven't asked for your opinion. Stop trying to start an argument.

Archived