Things Neighbours can get Away with that H&A can't

project90

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

2007 Neighbours was hit-and-miss.

It was a transitional time, the end of Sky or Izzy era had come and Pellizeri was about to hand over to Bower (ick), While UK interest rose, it was like they couldn't do a thing RIGHT in Australia.

I know Bower has no love among many fans yet she had some good ideas I liked and coming from Mcleods daughters for good or bad was were she was coming from.She begged actors to stay and my reply to her would been maybe you should have treated them better and not ruined stories. Yet they is blame to go around on both sides as some got offers they couldnt refuse and others just think they too good for TV anymore!

55 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

It's just of the 21st century her work on Nabes was the MOST complained about.

To her credit, she did give us Who Pushed Paul?

She should done it more with other characters. a Good "who done it" always works for ratings

True. Steph and Lynn had a motive.

Karl and Toadie were cleared because they happened to arrive on the scene together and could therefore account for each other's whereabouts.

Fun month even though I worked out it was Rebecca from the go. Declan or Andrew would have been way too obvious

The only pants thing about it is you don't actually see Paul fall (unintentional rhyme). Maybe they were scared of being criticized that a dummy would be too blatant?

19 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

True. Steph and Lynn had a motive.

Karl and Toadie were cleared because they happened to arrive on the scene together and could therefore account for each other's whereabouts.

Fun month even though I worked out it was Rebecca from the go. Declan or Andrew would have been way too obvious

The only pants thing about it is you don't actually see Paul fall (unintentional rhyme). Maybe they were scared of being criticized that a dummy would be too blatant?

I feel had people not left and been more willing She could have done more like this.

15 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

H&A in 2007 just 10 years ago was much better than the episodes of today in 2017. 2007 was a fab year IMHO.

2007 Neighbours was pretty poor whereas 2017 in great.

H&A is going through its own Fun Bus era, all the explosions and deaths like Neighbours did during its Fun Bus Era.

Anyone think Home and Away needs a revamp like Neighbours had in 07?

• 2 months later...

Archived