Helena Bozich

Yes it is her.

We contacted her a couple of months ago, so she's at least aware of our search for her and the show's interest, but we didn't receive a reply so we weren't going to push it any further or hassle her.

11 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Yes it is her.

We contacted her a couple of months ago, so she's at least aware of our search for her and the show's interest, but we didn't receive a reply so we weren't going to push it any further or hassle her.

Just out of interest (I completely agree with leaving her alone), did you have any other information that confirmed with certainty that it's her?

38 minutes ago, FlossAndNeville said:

Just out of interest (I completely agree with leaving her alone), did you have any other information that confirmed with certainty that it's her?

Other than recognising her from the offset and the not-so-common name, the area of Sydney tallied up exactly with another tip-off I had a few years back. Whilst it was duly noted at the time, we had to take it with a pinch of salt as it was submitted anonymously in a rather silly fashion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, adam436 said:

I still think it's a shame she was axed so early on. I actually preferred her to Carly. 

Wasn't she in the same year as Steven at school? They could have kept her on instead of introducing Viv or Emma. 

I think Lyn would had Sophie storylines!.

Archived