Who out of Irene foster kids think she was thr closest to?

project90

just watching the old re runs and Irene and Selina  seem have real bond i mean she even took Irene name can't really remember Irene bonding with any of the others same way think closest might been the Smith kids? Also remember her and Belle being pretty close

P.S Belle and Chloe been her only foster kids who died?

Well, Chloe would say Irene was closest with Selina - but I feel like her bond with Chloe was also pretty strong. But yeah, Selina because she was the first then maybe the Smith's (particularly Hayley - but that's because she stayed around for so long).

20 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I was surprise how Annie left home early as she was type to stay living at home for longer then most.

Not being rude but I was always thought Annie has some kind of learning difficult problem or some sort of special needs.  

I think she just never went to school cause she always working on the farm so she was behind for her age

6 hours ago, project90 said:

I think she just never went to school cause she always working on the farm so she was behind for her age

I also mean in confidence and being independent. She always seemed to lack those things until she returned from Japan magically 100% confident and independent.

Because in real life there's no way Irene would be so willing to let her leave to live on the other side of world. It's funny how Irene has never spoken about Annie since the day she left but that's not to say she has not spoken to her off screen.

Archived