So no April Fools joke?

dee123

Disappointed? Not me! I'm not disappointed we haven't had another hoax or fraudulent story shoved in our faces.

Perhaps there was no "joke" this year perhaps because people are waking up to the fact that "April fools" serves no useful purpose, and that debasing people into "fools" is not a good thing.

Norman Coburn is coming back as a man who pretends to be Donald Fisher and tries to scam people out of money by saying he needs cash for cancer treatment and his real name is Andrew Somers. The Dee storyline in Neighbours has inspired this new plot. Ray Meagher says "It is a terrible storyline and a total disregard to H&A history".

:P

14 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Disappointed? Not me! I'm not disappointed we haven't had another hoax or fraudulent story shoved in our faces.

Perhaps there was no "joke" this year perhaps because people are waking up to the fact that "April fools" serves no useful purpose, and that debasing people into "fools" is not a good thing.

Sorry but that's just your opinion. Not fact.

17 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

I definitely don't agree with that.  There is always room for a good April Fools prank.  And yes that's just my opinion:P

6 hours ago, dee123 said:

Sorry but that's just your opinion. Not fact.

Yeah well unfortunately, too many things go wrong when the "joke" backfires, and because the person being "fooled" by the joke is deliberately made oblivious to the joke, then that's how it misfires. That's not my opinion. It is a fact. A fact based on experience and logic.

Archived