Who would you like to see return even if it means recasting?

project90

On Saturday, April 01, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Luke39 said:

Crazy idea. But I do remember Belle had a twin sister. So say Jessica Tovey returns playing her. Irene get's the shock of her life LOL.

Most of these returns well prob happen in the 30th next year. I would like to see Vinnie return. Leah's exit story. 

Tessa James. Follow her on IG. She looks really healthy atm. Her and Angelo have ended things. And she returns with the kid. Conicdentally Geoff returns too. What do you know :D

Ryan Kwanten who played Vinnie has said in interview that him and Ada has dicussed him coming back for her exit and he said he more then happy to. As him and Ada want Leah to have a happy ending with Vinnie 

2 hours ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

Ryan Kwanten who played Vinnie has said in interview that him and Ada has dicussed him coming back for her exit and he said he more then happy to. As him and Ada want Leah to have a happy ending with Vinnie 

I think Vinnie needs to stay dead as like every other character.

3 minutes ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

They soon could find a way they both were 

Yeah, they could say that Elijah lied about Vinnie's death... But my comment was in response to the comment as stated that:

1 hour ago, sallyandflynnfan said:

His death was faked 

This is not true based on what has been seen on the show - if it had been phrased in such a way that it could have been, or OP would have liked it to be, not stated as an incorrect fact.

• 1 month later...

Anyway, Elijah took Leah and VJ to Vinnie's grave. I don't think he'd lie about that.

Also, I'd like to see Rebecca Fisher recast to the original actress but I think she's too synomous with Neighbours and some might see it as weeing on Belinda's legacy (played her the longest, you see)

Archived