Who would you like to see return even if it means recasting?

project90

Well if they can recast Roo why not other favorites Angel comes to mind yet I doubt some would mind given the dislike Melissa George has.

It depends on how well loved the character is to the fans. The most well know recasting was Libby on Neighbours. and we seen what happen there.

Its strange that both actresses I was told by people on forums in the know they were Divas! My reply is there always worse people out there. yet I found both actresses to be friendly to me and others I know unlike some others.

Like Roo any actress who does Angel has big heels to fill.

Crazy idea. But I do remember Belle had a twin sister. So say Jessica Tovey returns playing her. Irene get's the shock of her life LOL.

Most of these returns well prob happen in the 30th next year. I would like to see Vinnie return. Leah's exit story. 

Tessa James. Follow her on IG. She looks really healthy atm. Her and Angelo have ended things. And she returns with the kid. Conicdentally Geoff returns too. What do you know :D

4 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Crazy idea. But I do remember Belle had a twin sister. So say Jessica Tovey returns playing her. Irene get's the shock of her life LOL.

Most of these returns well prob happen in the 30th next year. I would like to see Vinnie return. Leah's exit story. 

Tessa James. Follow her on IG. She looks really healthy atm. Her and Angelo have ended things. And she returns with the kid. Conicdentally Geoff returns too. What do you know :D

But I can't see Leah leaving anytime soon. 

I don't want Ada out of a job as she's got little boy to support!. 

4 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Don't think Belle a twin. Amanda got told Belle died at birth being told twins died at birth would make that bit harder to swallow and sure would seen Amanda other child if was one

6 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

But I can't see Leah leaving anytime soon. 

I don't want Ada out of a job as she's got little boy to support!. 

I agree with you there actors do want to work when they have a family to support, 

I still upset with Neighbours for letting an actor go as he NEEDED the work and had a family and house to pay for and begged Bower to stay and they wrote him out with others. sad.

2 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

I agree with you there actors do want to work when they have a family to support, 

I still upset with Neighbours for letting an actor go as he NEEDED the work and had a family and house to pay for and begged Bower to stay and they wrote him out with others. sad.

who that

1 hour ago, project90 said:

who that

I lost a friend of 6 years in Melbourne who knew people on the set and was related to one of the actors for releasing Names on a forum . Lets say it was a well known actor who worked other series. One in Sydney as well playing a cop

46 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

I lost a friend of 6 years in Melbourne who knew people on the set and was related to one of the actors for releasing Names on a forum . Lets say it was a well known actor who worked other series. One in Sydney as well playing a cop

That really has nothing to do with the thread, could you please try to refrain from turning every discussion into one about your "former sources" and what you've apparently heard from them?

We have asked before.

Archived