What year of Home and Away do you think had the best actors in it

Best Actors? Or do you mean best cast? I guess that's a subjective question. My favorite cast from this show was 2008. Most of the time the older actors from this show are the best actors. Few exceptions younger actors shine. Todd Lasence and Jessica Tovey from the 2008 era. Currently Tessa De Josslin e.t.c. 

• 2 months later...

I think the 1988 cast, as there was a good mix of experience and youthfulness. 

There were experienced/known actors in the form of Sheila Kennelly, Frank Lloyd, Ray Meagher, Judy Nunn, Fiona Spence, Norman Coburn and Roger Oakley and also new/up and coming talent  in the form of Nicole Dickson, Alex Papps, Justine Clarke and others. Not all the young cast went on to become superstars (in fact I think Justine, Alex and Kate Ritchie are the only ones still in the industry!), but it had a good balance. 

I also liked that 1988 had a good bank of recurring/guest characters too such as Gordon, Brett, Stacey, Phil, Morag, Barbara, Alan, Bob Barnett, Narelle, Colleen 

Archived