Who has been through the most?

project90

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, joany208121 said:

I would say Billie had one of the toughest times. I'm not one of those who has watched the show for only 2 years, and whilst I would have said the likes of Bobby and Sal, Billie never had any true moments of happiness. 

That's true you could argue in the history of the show. Never seen a character who was around for a limited periord. 2-3 years. Suffer so much. Evie sure.

Spoiler

But she at least had true happiness in the end. 

Possible spoiler their for UK folks just in case. But Billie came into the show, on trial for what I recall being accused on burning Leah's house down. She finnally got her life back on track. Only to be sexually assaulted. She was put through months of anguish and stress.

Spoiler

Finnally got married. Then they take it all way from her. And kill her off.

So yeah I would say Billie above all suffered the most in the history of this show. She never had one true moment of happiness. 

I reckon Sally had the toughest time. She loss her foster Dad Tom in a car accident, then her foster sister Bobby in a boating one as Well as Shane who died and others who left the bay. She also loss her husband Flynn when he died from cancer, almost lost Pippa (her daughter) twice, been stabbed twice, been married once and broke of her wedding once and been betrayed by her ex once finding out on her wedding day.

It's fair to say the longest-running characters have been through the most simply because of the length of time they've been around.

I am going to vote for Ailsa though.

• Her backstory involved her being in prison for killing her father, which later included being raped and giving her child, the product of that rape, up for adoption. 
  • She suffered post-natal depression and tried to smother Duncan
  • She lost Bobby, whom she looked upon as a daughter
  • She suffered multiple breakdowns - one in the mid 90s and one in 1999
  • She nearly died in a car accident, which led to brain damage and hating Alf for turning off her life support. 
  • She was held hostage at least twice - once in the mid 90s which led to a breakdown and hallucinations, and again in 1999 by Robert Perez
  • She was trapped in the mudslide at destroyed her house
  • She lost her business to a fire
  • She died of a heart attack 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived