Melissa George Opens up about her Domestic Violence assault

samdanfan

6 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

The amount of people defending him on Facebook is vile.I don care what she's said and done in the past.Nobody deserves to be beaten black and blue.

Yes there alot of hate for Melissa remarks about her time on H&A . The girl said she was sorry. Its not like she the only actor to bash her show and there is worse people out there who said worse I know a neigbbours who told their family they loathe their time on the Ramsey Street and was happy to leave as they didn't want to deal with the fans and responibility of being a regular.

sad I agree Lynd

8 minutes ago, dee123 said:

The backlash at her comments WHEN she made them was fine. To bring it all back now is petty and heartless. 

Although I agree I know people can and do hold a grudge and can't forgive. Again she said she was sorry. and she deserve compassion as she has a child and now have to deal with the outcome of what ever happens from this in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE on the TV WEEK FB page is a thank you from Melissa over the support she received yet sadly they are still people who are angry and hold bitterness toward Melissa over her past.

Example

"Oh please, Melissa totally ditched H&A ddi not want to be assocated with the role of Angel .Now she seeking the fans help!"

Others "Melissa George left Australia years ago and now she wants their help!

I agree what she said kind of was offensive to many diehard fans. I know NO one wants to hear their hero say they hate the role the fans love and of course the show itself.

MY opinion with her supporters is she is a Human being and she unlike other stuck up stars has said she regrets the past. I can tell you talking to friends and fans who met others they other stars out there who done as much worse as Melissa. Some have their agents post for them. some refuse fan mail ( Which is why i dont do it anymore) and are not grateful. ( At least Hey dad Sarah Monahan thanked us fans for helping her during the scandal) and last bashing your show without a good reason. As the saying goes you do not bite the hand that feeds you and I understand the hate.as another star told their family they Loathe working on Neighbours.

As a friend in New York told me this happens all the time in the business.  Was She  ungrateful. maybe once yet Im sure now she got alot of regret over that and hopefully others will learn as sadly I wished some other would. I would forgive her she got a difficult road ahead with this.

I wonder if Angel ever returned to the bay would that heal the hard feelings some have?  Like others she more a movie actor now than a TV one.

FYI the story link on the facebook HOME & AWAY page

Yeah Melissa actually apologized at least twice for her remarks about Australia/Home and Away. She apologized just after it first happened, and then again a couple of years ago. So people saying she's "suddenly" changed her tune because she needs help are factually wrong.

I find this hatred towards Melissa George really pathetic, black marking her because she's made a couple of mistakes that have been blown out of proportion and misunderstood. I hope she just concentrates on her supporters because they're all she needs.

I understand that she's looking for support but I don't think doing a 'tell all' interview on SN was the best move. If it was a documentary about her life on the ABC and revealed like that it would have been less 'tacky', but SN isn't exactly the most subtle of TV shows. I'm glad that they were supportive of her though, it could have been worse.

6 minutes ago, alexx said:

I find this hatred towards Melissa George really pathetic, black marking her because she's made a couple of mistakes that have been blown out of proportion and misunderstood. I hope she just concentrates on her supporters because they're all she needs.

Yes at least she honest enough to admit her mistakes in life. we all should. She a human being in trouble and I see cases like hers everyday her ein my town in Amerca Police called to domestic dispute  and we can only guess the fear and pain she going though. While some actors do deserve contempt for being stuck up and rude at least she made an attempt to heal what happen and we should help her.

• 3 months later...
On 4/4/2017 at 0:28 PM, beau_t said:

Yeah Melissa actually apologized at least twice for her remarks about Australia/Home and Away. She apologized just after it first happened, and then again a couple of years ago. So people saying she's "suddenly" changed her tune because she needs help are factually wrong.

Hearing this story again reminds me that they are WORSE people out there and they NEVER said sorry, Should people be forgiven in life yes Some should not they are good Aussie stars and sad to say some BAD ones who are as rude and stuck up as some American stars which has shocked me.

Archived