Melissa George Opens up about her Domestic Violence assault

samdanfan

I haven't read the actual article but last week there was adverts for a program called Sunday Night here in Australia  and Melissa was talking about her domestic violence etc.

5 minutes ago, Kristen said:

I haven't read the actual article but last week there was adverts for a program called Sunday Night here in Australia  and Melissa was talking about her domestic violence etc.

Its also been posted on the WHO Facebook that Rebecca Gibney been a victim! Wow,

Its so sad. I do not know what worse a star having a jealous and controlling mate or an abusive one! I know of 3 of my former heroes who have those I been told by others. Well that answers why they not working like they use to?

2 minutes ago, Skylover said:

I imagine their husbands feel jealous being married to such successful actresses. Which is stupid.

You have no idea how many times I heard that story at cons and fan sites!

I have to laugh now at what I was told by one source "He wont interfere in her career" when a star got married. Yea right from the USA to Canada and sadly Down Under as well. you always have that. as I told a bloke in Perth when a star marries and has kids things change.

Your so right

6 hours ago, beau_t said:

Samdanfan my sources tell me your link in the first post directs to the wrong page (World Health Organization)

Here's a link to the Melissa story

http://www.who.com.au/article/entertainment/melissa-george-opens-up-about-her-domestic-violence-assault

My mistake should have posted WHO magazine. I had heard rumors of that story yet didnt want to post until something official like this was online.

Archived