Who do you think be next big cast member to leave?

project90

so the 3 big long term cast members are

Alf Stewart (Ray Meagher) 29 years

Irene Roberts ( Lynne McGranger) 26 years

Leah Patterson-Baker ( Ada Nicodemou) 17 years

nearly going add Marilyn into this but seeing as she has left for long time before so I won't

who do you think be first to leave in order out of these 3?

how much longer think they be around?

think any of them will be deaths or just leave.?

Who departure do think would have most impact on the show?

This more just a fun perdition thing that we can look back on later. Think  Alf will just move away being the last original cast but his death would be such a big deal i kinda hope either Alf or Irene are deaths nothing about not liking the charterers more the impact that will come from killing off such long standing charterer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I think all three be around for at least other ten more years. 

But maybe Ray might leave by time he gets to 82 as he might not be up to long anymore but I am sure PTB would happy to cut Ray workload. 

It depends on maybe they have some health issue and be force to leave. I can see their workload being reduced in the future if age forces them to

18 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Although Ada is still in the show Leah as a character is so unrecognisable from her first couple of years it's like she left long ago. 

Yeah but all the mainstay characters are no longer recognisable compared to their original personality. I think Irene has gotten fierier and Alf has mellowed into a grandpa figure. And Roo has matured into a wonderful woman with fantastic personal skills, and Marilyn is no longer scatterbrained as she once was, even by the time she left in 1992 she had grown up a lot. John has become a lot nicer and so many other characters changed too. Even Colleen changed when she returned as a regular in 1999 by dressing more modern and she seemed more prim and proper.

Don't forget Leah was a young adult when she started so she's bound to have changed once she became a single mum, I think VJ is her number 1 in life which is why she's so protective of him.

I think most people in real life change as they get older.

19 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Yeah but all the mainstay characters are no longer recognisable compared to their original personality. I think Irene has gotten fierier and Alf has mellowed into a grandpa figure. And Roo has matured into a wonderful woman with fantastic personal skills, and Marilyn is no longer scatterbrained as she once was, even by the time she left in 1992 she had grown up a lot. John has become a lot nicer and so many other characters changed too. Even Colleen changed when she returned as a regular in 1999 by dressing more modern and she seemed more prim and proper.

Don't forget Leah was a young adult when she started so she's bound to have changed once she became a single mum, I think VJ is her number 1 in life which is why she's so protective of him.

I think most people in real life change as they get older.

all the others have at least elements of there former selves. Leah is entirely different 

Archived