Bring back Quinn Jackson?

project90

so i been watching the reruns on time and up to when Alf daughter Quinn is around now from what i read that never got happy ending right? Think could work bring her back (recast) with husband two or more kids as a new whole family what everyone else think or think just been to long and she just forgotten bit of history?  Mean they bought Amy back on neighbours and before her rerun she was pretty well forgotten

The actress who played Quinn is Danielle Spencer, more known for marrying Russell Crowe. She is still in an actress and also a singer. It may be possible for them to bring her back but she only ever had a short stay so I doubt it will ever happen as not many people will remember her character. I suspect they wanted to bring her back originally but the actress got a new job in the show Pacific Drive so the character was never brought back.

still think recast could work and could easy have a new traditional family in the bay as well as giving Alf her some closure but yes been long time and she not around long so highly unlikely never say never

also thought would seen Irene grandchildren by now or even her kids (even recast) that be another easy way bring in a new family

On 11/03/2017 at 3:59 PM, adam436 said:

I felt like the whole storyline was a waste to be honest. It had no long-term impact (as opposed to say Ailsa/Shauna, Fisher & Morag/Bobby) and she was forgotten about pretty quickly.

Indeed. I have no memory of her at all :lol:

• 11 months later...

Archived