Iconic teen couples?

adam436

22 hours ago, Trudy Heine said:

Why did Nick and Jade break up again?

they enter a reality tv series together called the Dorm (was like big brother) Nick got on the show Jade didn't was an actor in the show who climb  into bed with Nick why he was sleeping  and made it look like he had cheated on Jade on TV. I was only kid when it was  on but 90% he just got set up and never actually did anything. That lead to a stupid Brake up Nick getting epilepsy and than becoming an actor and leaving the bay. All these years later still feel ripped off by this stoyline was bad brake up and bad exit stoyline

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, project90 said:

they enter a reality tv series together called the Dorm (was like big brother) Nick got on the show Jade didn't was an actor in the show who climb  into bed with Nick why he was sleeping  and made it look like he had cheated on Jade on TV. I was only kid when it was  on but 90% he just got set up and never actually did anything. That lead to a stupid Brake up Nick getting epilepsy and than becoming an actor and leaving the bay. All these years later still feel ripped off by this stoyline was bad brake up and bad exit stoyline

Yeah i remember watching that on tv as a kid too haha. Yeah they got that wrong.

8 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

Yeah i remember watching that on tv as a kid too haha. Yeah they got that wrong.

insult to injury was Jade and Seb getting together not long after Jade was Seb ex girlfriend "twin sister" (don't get me started on that stoyline) AND he best mate ex if this was real life he'd be such a dog for going there

tho if he was a dog don't really know what you would call Kirsty  for marrying and having a baby with her sisters rapist but unlike Seb and Jade did not mind Kane and Kirsty so will let that slide

Archived