Ailsa and Shauna

adam436

Is anyone disappointed we didn't get longer of Ailsa and Shauna as mother and daughter? There was such a huge build up and then Ailsa died just a few months after they accepted each other. It's also a shame that Judy Nunn wasn't part of the climax, but that couldn't be helped.

SWhen the writers came up with the storyline the producers probably assumed Judy would be around forever, so when Ailsa died Shauna felt like a bit of a pointless character. she didn't have much to do with Alf and Duncan after that, so she could have been just another 20 something.

What happened with Shauna finding out the truth about her father? I know Ailsa lied and said he was a tourist or something. I am pretty sure Shauna never found out the truth before Ailsa died. I would have liked to see a storyline with her tracking him down and having him charged.

1 hour ago, beau_t said:

What happened with Shauna finding out the truth about her father? I know Ailsa lied and said he was a tourist or something. I am pretty sure Shauna never found out the truth before Ailsa died. I would have liked to see a storyline with her tracking him down and having him charged.

1 hour ago, beau_t said:

I can't remember how Shauna found out the truth now, but I know she must of by the time of

Spoiler

Morag's return in 2001. As Morag threatens Shauna that she will tell everyone if she doesn't keep you nose out of Duncan's life. 

Archived