Story Title:  The Incident

Type of Story: One Shot 

Main Characters:  Brody and Tori Morgan

Other Characters: Ava, Raffy

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Undecided

Spoilers: No

Any warnings: No

Summary:  Tori and Brody take on a scared thirteen year old Raffy and Justin and Nina's daughter Ava after a Incident claims their lives.

Brody slammed the dishes into the sink he couldn’t believe Justin was gone.

Phoebe and Justin had tracked Nina down but got caught up in a riot with Nina’s boyfriend Brian which ended badly with Brian having a gun it had killed Nina, Justin and Phoebe.

Ava saw it all happen and in both the parents will Brody and Tori where to look after Ava.

“Uncle Brody” Ava said

“Yes?” Brody asked

“You’re scaring her Brodes” Tori said

“I’m sorry kiddo I’m just so angry” Brody replied

“I got it we all are and Phoebe was Justin’s girl he was going to ask her to marry him one day” Tori said

“I know they loved each other and that scares me" Brody responded

“Tori is mummy in heaven?” Ava asked

“Yes darling so is Daddy and Phoebe” Tori replied

Brody dumped another dish into the sink rather loudly.

“Brody” Tori scolded him

“Sorry” Brody said

“Tori” Raffy shouted

Tori and Ava went to Raffy’s room leaving Brody alone.

“It’s okay Raff” Tori told the teenage girl

Raffy had nightmares ever since the incident happened,

Tori was surprised Ava didn’t have nightmares as she was there when it all went down maybe the 9 year old girl was stronger then they all thought.

Brody had stopped doing the dishes and was sitting on the floor sobbing.

Their world had changed in an instant Justin was great with Raffy but now he’s gone and even Phoebe got along alright with the 13 year old girl.

Not only where the Morgan’s shocked to hear of the news’s the whole of Summer Bay was shocked and Tori and Brody had to look after a teenager girl and a grieving 9 year old girl.

Brody pulled himself together just as Tori came out of Raffy’s bedroom Ava close behind.

“Ava honey can you go to your room?” Tori asked

Ava did as she was told and went to her room.

“Brodes Justin was the closest thing Raffy had to a father and well Ava was just getting to know him” Tori said

“I know I feel for them both I don’t want this to affect their future’s especially Raffy’s” Brody answered

“What are we going to do?” Tori asked

“We are both girls sole guardian’s now we just have to raise them right” Brody answered

“It’s like when we went into witness protection except we’re protecting two young girls as well as ourselves” Tori said with a sigh.

Comments

Archived